• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Ni] Ni and clairvoyance?

Jaguar

I think we're only misunderstanding each other here. I'm sorry if I offended you. Wasn't my purpose. I'm not here to argue, because I don't like arguing. I can tell my own opinoin and that is all.

You didn't offend me.
I'm the one who usually offends people. Lol.

Don't sweat it honey, some of us NTs get prickly with posts,
that make no sense.

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
You didn't offend me.
I'm the one who usually offends people. Lol.

What would be accurate to say is your post was a disappointment.
It made no sense.
It was a total contradiction.

I can see INTJ 123 was none too pleased either.
Don't sweat it honey, some of us NTs get prickly with posts,
that make no sense.

Did you check my explanation post?
Does it make more sense now?

I see many times (and the same thing with math) that people are confused with my thinking and communication of it. Example: something is said to me and I respond to something else. It's because my mind goes through million of things and goes from one thing to another and finally the answer might not have anything to do with the original thing and I'm too lazy to explain how did I get there. With math, I calculate the correct answer but fail to explain how did I get there.

But 99,99% of my thougtprocesses are linked in my own mind. So, my mind goes from A-Z with no problem but not other people might see the connection I'm seeing.

Jaguar

^ Yes, which is why I modified my post.
I read your comments to INTJ123.

Seems we both misunderstood you.
Thanks for the clarification. :)

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
Did you check my explanation post?
Does it make more sense now?

I see many times (and the same thing with math) that people are confused with my thinking and communication of it. Example: something is said to me and I respond to something else. It's because my mind goes through million of things and goes from one thing to another and finally the answer might not have anything to do with the original thing and I'm too lazy to explain how did I get there. With math, I calculate the correct answer but fail to explain how did I get there.

But 99,99% of my thougtprocesses are linked in my own mind. So, my mind goes from A-Z with no problem but not other people might see the connection I'm seeing.

hey I've heard that same thing, it's supposedly because people like you can use their right brain to do math somehow, like a visual spatial math or something without using the logical (left brain) steps us thinkers use. They say people like you often get accused of cheating because there is no proof work, lol that sucks. I forgot what it's called but there is new system that supports this right brain math, the proof work is basically like picutures and stuff it's really different than what I grew up with and am used to.

ahhh I found it, it's called VEDIC MATH.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZKOPKIHsrc"][YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZKOPKIHsrc"][/YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
hey I've heard that same thing, it's supposedly because people like you can use their right brain to do math somehow, like a visual spatial math or something without using the logical (left brain) steps us thinkers use. They say people like you often get accused of cheating because there is no proof work, lol that sucks. I forgot what it's called but there is new system that supports this right brain math, the proof work is basically like picutures and stuff it's really different than what I grew up with and am used to.

ahhh I found it, it's called VEDIC MATH.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZKOPKIHsrc"][YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZKOPKIHsrc"][/YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

Quite interesting piece of video. I never heard of vedic math before.
I don't know if that is what happens in my brain while math, but the answer usually just pops into my mind without the active thinking process (so probably right side of the brain on work there). Or I might even get the correct result with a wrong" (wrong by means of the agreed mathemathical processes) thought process.

That is why I never succeeded in math very well. I mean I was ok, the average, but bothered by the fact that the result didn't seem to matter, only the way you got it (=the process). ;) And my "thinking" (or I would rather call it intuition) doesn't really fit to the "how you should do math"- thing. ;) So, I got frustrated and lost my interest in math.

chris1207

MBTI Type
XNXX
Enneagram
3w2
I like how the topic creator has since changed his (?) type since beginning this thread. INFP's don't have Ni ergo this thread (or at least it's first post) is absurd. :)

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
If say you're standing beside a road and you hear in the distance the roar of a car engine, but not just any roar, no, the kind made by someone needlessly revving the engine. Then you hear the squeal of tires. Sound tells you the car is moving toward your area. You turn around. From the other direction you see and mother and daughter coming down the road. Mother is yelling into her cell phone. Child is kicking stones and running back and forth around lampposts, ducking mother's distracted grabs.

That kind of premonitory warning is commonplace.

But say you go bigger. Say you start talking about people who watch the news, look at the sky, hear the voices of people around them, observe patterns...

So sometimes you get people who see a key event and they don't know it's just plugged right into some giant pattern they recognise just because they've been pattern watching all their lives. They just know something is going to happen. They don't see the whole pattern because it's too big to grasp immediately, they just see the conclusion, the trigger, the kick that put it all together, today, just today, right now, something's going to happen.

Screw you guys. I see the future.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I say that psychic abilities do not exist. In fact they are images projected into your minds by the purple unicorn in my cellar. . .

You can't disprove it.

Also, I can turn invisible and breathe underwater.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
I say that psychic abilities do not exist. In fact they are images projected into your minds by the purple unicorn in my cellar. . .

You can't disprove it.

Can to. Even if it's the purple unicorn, then at least it is getting the future right and projecting it, ergo psychic abilities exist. For now the purple unicorn has some kinda unfair lock on the process. I see a movie screenplay waiting to be writ. Free the Purple Willy. It starts with a knock on the door.

Close on: a hand. The hand knocks on a door.

Harry Potter
(at the door)
Is the Outsider In?

Voice Inside
Whut?! Go away!

Also, I can turn invisible and breathe underwater.

Show off.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I see a movie screenplay waiting to be writ. Free the Purple Willy. It starts with a knock on the door.

But...who will do the soundtrack now that Michael Jacksons dead? :cry:

Jaguar

INFP's don't have Ni ergo this thread (or at least it's first post) is absurd.

It's common knowledge many people have well-developed Ne and Ni. Both.
Do your homework before you make more ignorant comments.

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
I used to be more sceptical about these phenomena...

But then my mother and sister have had so many premonitions that I can no longer doscount them.

My mother dreamt that her father said 'Come here Joyce. I need you.' When she called , he had just been admitted to the hospital. How?
My Sister had a dream where our father said. " There's nothing to be afraid of. It's going to be OK.' He died suddenly the next day. How?
This has happened several times. Some of them might have just been 'deep intuition', but the two I just mentioned cannot be explained scientifically. Not yet.
My mother is very intuitive. My sister was too, although she seemed more like an S. I was becoming more intuitive around the time of this experience too, but it's faded.

I can't explain this stuff, but I'm pretty convinced that it's real.

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
I get that feeling a lot, and I've actually had many times where the feeling is correct.

IMO it's all about Ni seeing patterns and analyzing these patterns so deeply that we come to be able to realize, or somewhat predict, I guess, what will happen next.

I think that's a good explaination for some of these events.

Doesn't make them any less profound for me though.

metaphours

cast shadows
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I like how the topic creator has since changed his (?) type since beginning this thread. INFP's don't have Ni ergo this thread (or at least it's first post) is absurd. :)

You're an idiot.

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5

Yeah, I noticed that right off the bat as well. Ne secondary, not Ni

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
It's common knowledge many people have well-developed Ne and Ni. Both.
Do your homework before you make more ignorant comments.

I've never understood if people have only 4 functions or all 8 or something in between. A number of people on this forum seem seem to think all 8, but I've never read it anywhere in MBTI book or anything that I can think of. Maybe Lenore Thomson touche son it briefly somewhere???