• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJ seems like an "S"

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hi, I believe your judgment in thinking the person you know is a infj.

I am a infp, and I have had many several close friend that are infj and I understand what you mean by the sensing thing, the context of the sensing thing is complex because sensing dosed not sound in one musical note of one musical key alone so to say.

There is more than one type of sensing not just the S preference of the MBTI.

But because this question is in the MBTI topic part of the sight we can stick to the MBTI frame work all though the answer in my mind requires the mention of the instincts and the subtypes and primary point of the type within the enneagram model.

But infj first preference is N , second preference is F , third preference is T and last preference is S.

So may people express the fourth preference within there lens they look through out to see the would.

Practise make perfect, keep your eye on the ball , the fourth preference must be exercised and part of the order if we are to act as mature sensible adult human beings.

I think you get the idea.

He is thirty and he maybe interested in contemporary styled thinking, getting on with doing and experiencing, forgive me but he may via his Inner N wish to avoid spending to much time on the emo merry go around of female inner feelings, he maybe wishing to ovoid going down a track into a complexity that dose not match his deep esoteric flavour of inner question.

Who knows but I do know that when a infj has no interest in going down a subject path they are set in there thinking and depending on there instinctual variant type it will require much affirmation that the conversation will be a normal like conversation not a lets go trance y and feel chemistry..

Inner values are good to express in many temperaments more than one ,it makes for interesting conversation that seems to be vital-alive a good to experience experience.

His dominant preference is N he will be able to celebrate good interesting conversation. With out making an escape via the S . Because his F detects more of what he prefers to to partake in.

I hope this has been help full and have a look at ESTP you maybe surprised in finding that the sense you see is an expression of the S in ESTP, I believe we have a core MBTI type and an auxiliary MBTI type, don't be forget to lock out side of the box for clues and answers.

Core ENFP - ISTJ Auxiliary

Core INFJ - ESTP Auxiliary

Cheers and good luck.

You know this thread was made 6 years ago, right?

KitchenFly

INFJ seems like an "S"

No I did not know,. Why is it so close to recent post?

Let's not mess with Gods will.

She may receive notification and well who knows it could be just the thing needed.

The Fly is alway in the service of Greater Natures Devine Will...perhaps someone will read it and the insight maybe good and what is or was needed.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
No I did not know,. Why is it so close to recent post?

Let's not mess with Gods will.

She may receive notification and well who knows it could be just the thing needed.

The Fly is alway in the service of Greater Natures Devine Will.
Such beautiful words and the manner allows for fiddling against common psychological strain which furthers such stress at times. Though a simplistic thought. Is messing with God's will trying to undo that which you have already done? Is me entering the picture in itself not part of that will either? I am about to get a sandwich. It may be delicious.

KitchenFly

INFJ seems like an "S"

I detecting one of those thinking triad Soc conversations coming on ,. Would you like to chat ask me five questions if you wish.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I detecting one of those thinking triad So conversations coming on ,. Would you like to chat ask me five questions if you wish.
1. What kind of five questions would you like me to ask? 2. May I ask you about your age, full name or address? 3. Why must the number of questions be five? 4. How would you describe yourself? 5. Does it satisfy you to speak in metaphors?

KitchenFly

INFJ seems like an "S"

Your brain your curiosity your questions, surprise me

To late 47 mark

Not to long not to short five seems good to ask for something interesting to know discover

Orr that so hard, an other question please.

It pleases and entertains me and I some times surprise myself with what I think, see ,by what I say.

KitchenFly

Where do you live , are boy or girl , what's the thing you like doing the most , what did you do on your last weekend past?

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Where do you live , are boy or girl , what's the thing you like doing the most , what did you do on your last weekend past?

England, boy, I'm unsure, I did many things, a prominent one was riding a cable car

KitchenFly

Ar very good what's the weather like? I have a tropical storm on its way Brisbane Australia your a 5w6 I see on your profile

KitchenFly

Well I wish you all the best you must be enjoying that sandwich,. Look forward to chatting with you in the future.

Cheers

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ar very good what's the weather like? I have a tropical storm on its way Brisbane Australia your a 5w6 I see on your profile
My apologies for the late reply. The weather is getting better from a gloomy greyness.
Yes, I am a 5w6. I've always desired and strived to understand and know for clarity.
Well I wish you all the best you must be enjoying that sandwich,. Look forward to chatting with you in the future.

Cheers
The sandwich was wonderful.