User Tag List

First 23456 Last

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    That evil stuff you have an INTJ and INFJ talking about goes on in my head when ever I get struck with a "problem" to solve. I may not actually want to do it, but the ideas would still come as if I were totally going to do it. I scare myself sometimes...
    Yeah, but we discuss them at length.

I always wonder if the INFJ is disturbed by me after these conversations, even though they invariably started it.
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Yeah, but we discuss them at length.

I always wonder if the INFJ is disturbed by me after these conversations, even though they invariably started it.
    I talked with the driver of an armored truck as he was passing through town. He talked about stupid people trying to break into the truck with bars and hammers. Each security feature he went into I managed to come up with something against it and near the end I told him my idea on how best to get in. I'm not sure if I ever saw such a look of horror till I told him "thankfully I'm not into that kind of thing."
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    OMNi

Quote Originally Posted by Natrushka View Post
    I ask questions. A lot of them. Another intuitive sees this for what it is, trying to understand the whole of the issue. My sensing family thinks I am questioning them because I doubt them. When I ask a question there usually isn't a judgement attached to it, when my Sensing family hears my question they assuming there is a judgement attached to it.
    Of course...I also get that a lot in my family.

I usually recognize them best because they hate abstract concepts like the MBTI and philosophy. Come to think of it, why are there sensors here?

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    My...don't I feel silly. My apologies, I wasn't having a very good day yesterday.

I've often wondered how a sensor could get by without using intuition, but it sounds like an excellent memory can be used just as well. From my experience they can also use that as a weapon, by instantly recalling on a whim, every mistake you have ever made in their presence.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    I have an issue with the "just knowing" thing because I never have anything tangible to back it up. I just know about a person or how a situation will turn out, but I'll agonize over it rather than do anything because I can't prove to myself that what I know is true.. And then, of course, it turns out to be exactly as I expected.
    Yeah, and when other people suggest alternatives that they think could be true, I can always see it from their points of view. Then I get all confused because I'm sure I'm right, except their points make sense and I don't have that "tangible" back up to my opinion.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by faith View Post
    Yeah, and when other people suggest alternatives that they think could be true, I can always see it from their points of view. Then I get all confused because I'm sure I'm right, except their points make sense and I don't have that "tangible" back up to my opinion.
    Oh, I *hate* that.

Sometimes I am fortunate enough to be able to see a logical framework that supports my internal viewpoint moreso than the others, but there are still often some intuitive leaps I am making that leaves me questioning myself and at the very least unsure how to communicate my ideas to others in ways that would convince them.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    I expect that one of the weirder/scarier things to an SJs would be watching an INTJ and INFJ that are really close discussing things that are totally illegal and immoral. The INTJ will totally ignore morality and support the INFJ's most evil fantasies, coming up with ways to do them, telling them the best way to do it, get away with it, etc. One of those powerful teams that could be for good or evil mattering on how the wind blows.
    Ha. You've just described my INTJ brother and me.

edit:
    Probably not. Probably the INFJ is appreciating your clear-thinking skills and flagging you for a potential ally.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

All right, I am *never* driving south again, let alone near Alabama.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    All right, I am *never* driving south again, let alone near Alabama.

MBTI
    INTJ

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    Of course...I also get that a lot in my family.

I usually recognize them best because they hate abstract concepts like the MBTI and philosophy. Come to think of it, why are there sensors here?
    I know, right?
    I'm stymied when I read the posts one one particular ISTP (though he does admit he's somewhat INTP also)
    because I have 2 ISTPs in my family and you couldn't PAY THEM to spend time on a forum!
    As a matter of fact, when my sister and I get to talking about type, my husband says, "What am I again? Oh yeah, I'm an ESPN."

I've often wondered how a sensor could get by without using intuition, but it sounds like an excellent memory can be used just as well. From my experience they can also use that as a weapon, by instantly recalling on a whim, every mistake you have ever made in their presence.
    Don't I know it!
    I know an ISFP who is exceptionally good at it.

Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

I about laughed my butt off when you shared about your husband was it saying what am I again an ESPN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is freaking hilarious- that is TBS funny right there.

It amazes me when I come across people who don't care about learning about themselves. I have friends who can't stand the thought of knowing their type and thinking learning about any of that stuff is ridiculous.
    How can one not want to learn about themselves and the inner workings of the self and others selfs??????

That does not compute.
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables