• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] INFP girls?

metaphours

cast shadows
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Where would I be able to find one?
Like where do they normally hang out?
And how can I tell if she's a fellow INFP?

I've pondered long and hard (no pun intended) about this one girl I know and whether or not she's an INFP. I don't know much about her to actually detail her and have you guys type her but yeah, if you could answer the above questions, that'd be fantastical. :blush:

Alwar

The Architect
MBTI Type
INTP
OrangeAppled had a good post awhile back where she took a thread of this very topic, and did a graph of the most preferred places where they like to hang out.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I don't think that it's easy to just go out and find a certain type. Adolescent INFP females are, in my experience, probably doing something that would be considered "artsy." Literally art, music, politics...Or if they're extremely introverted you'll have a hard time meeting those, at least until they get older and come out of their shell more.

Just do what you like to do and you'll probably run into one since you're an INFP too.

And then there's always INFP global chatter, if you want to brave those torrential waters *shivers*

metaphours

cast shadows
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
OrangeAppled had a good post awhile back where she took a thread of this very topic, and did a graph of the most preferred places where they like to hang out.

Hmm, maybe I should check that out....

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
globalchatter sucks

your opinion be as it may, they have had quite the discussion on this topic over there which is hwy I mentioned it. but yes, OA did make a list here of some overall results from there.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
what does THAT mean? I find really good posts there alternating with "I want to kill myself" ones...

I mean that I'm an INFP and I almost got banned there the first day I showed up because they thought I was someone else who was a troll. Those people are CRAZY over there.

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I mean that I'm an INFP and I almost got banned there the first day I showed up because they thought I was someone else who was a troll. Those people are CRAZY over there.

Ooh, I wanna hear about this!!! What was your username? What on earth could you possibly have said to get that reaction? "STJify your lazy ass and work and be responsible and quit moping and shut up about your feelings and get a job and then do your job! Oh, and shut up about the poetry already."
Something along those lines?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Nope. Went into a chat room. Made small talk. I wasn't even being my usually snarky self. They thought I was one of three or four people who had recently been banned for trolling...because....I didn't make an introductory post first? I was really confused by the whole thing honestly. It was damn nutty.

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Nope. Went into a chat room. Made small talk. I wasn't even being my usually snarky self. They thought I was one of three or four people who had recently been banned for trolling...because....I didn't make an introductory post first? I was really confused by the whole thing honestly. It was damn nutty.

That was nearly as outrageous of a story as I was hoping for...

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
"STJify your lazy ass and work and be responsible and quit moping and shut up about your feelings and get a job and then do your job! Oh, and shut up about the poetry already."

^ I'm kinda proud of thinking that up let it be known. :cheese:

slackinbam

MBTI Type
INTP
I have a female friend who is an INFP and she likes to hang out at bars with her friends most nights (she's a social introvert), though she doesn't say much, she's a great listener.

She has kind of a punk-rock/emo look and she likes to dress somewhat revealing

She keeps to herself most of the time unless she's around someone she knows well.

She writes poetry, stories, and has very strong moral opinions.

Hope this helps

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

The moderators there can be a little :crazy:

I never introduce myself on any board either. I'm likely to never post again if I do. It feels too formal and sticks the spotlight on you as a noob.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
^ I'm kinda proud of thinking that up let it be known. :cheese:

It's hilarious. :D

I wanted to respond to it, without resorting to quoting, which I did, but I failed to noticed that the thread was already on the next page.

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
It's hilarious. :D

I wanted to respond to it, without resorting to quoting, which I did, but I failed to noticed that the thread was already on the next page.

I was especially proud of the "get a job, then do your job" part. There is actually a thread going on over there titled something like "are we all unemployed?", to which I quickly jumped in to say "no". There are great posts over there, and others that are like the epitome of stereotypical expectations...

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
INFPs can be found tending to things. Books, animals, plants, people, etc. Look for the meekish quiet girl who smiles but still keeps to herself. Then chat her up on ethics and you'll know you've found an INFP.

phthalocyanine

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
i wonder how many emotionally imbalanced or otherwise immature people of other types mis-label themselves as INFP because of some poorly-worded online test or description. i suspect the answer is in the "too many" range.

doesn't personally bother me, though. in fact, it just adds an extra laugh to my day when some folks consider me a "well balanced INFP", probably mostly out of comparison to the aforementioned group of social lepers. i love the internet