• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] INFP girls?

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
Veterinary clinics. The girl in the pastel-colored scrubs who greets you at the door is probably an INFP.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
If you meet someone at a gathering that is friends with one or two other people, basically sort of came along without having much interest in the event itself, but spending time with their close friend(s) may be an INFP. I find myself often in that scenario. I think eyes can be a great indicator. Someone with a lot of depth and emotion in their eyes.

I think INFPs also tend to dress uniquely and creatively, but shy away from drawing group attention. So if you see someone who is into self expression without being an exhibitionist socially that's another cue.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
It's relatively easy to find an INFP*. Now, to get the INFP to talk to you?

Good luck.

:D

Two words - A. Loof.

:laugh:

*Pay no attention to the other INFPs who dispute this ease or frequency of finding real INFPs in real life.

GAWD, I amuse myself.

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5

Good luck.

Two words - A. Loof.

*Pay no attention to the other INFPs who dispute this ease or frequency of finding real INFPs in real life.

GAWD, I amuse myself.

"Hi! I'm so and so, how is it going?" Has always worked pretty well on me...

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If you meet someone at a gathering that is friends with one or two other people, basically sort of came along without having much interest in the event itself, but spending time with their close friend(s) may be an INFP. I find myself often in that scenario. I think eyes can be a great indicator. Someone with a lot of depth and emotion in their eyes.

I think INFPs also tend to dress uniquely and creatively, but shy away from drawing group attention. So if you see someone who is into self expression without being an exhibitionist socially that's another cue.

This is me also :yes:

Often in group settings, I know 1-2 people and would be happy to just hang out with them alone.... I have to be careful not to cling in those situations. I just don't enjoy groups very much.

And that is exactly how I dress. I like to be creative and self-express, but not expose myself.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Try all the hell over. Loitering outside your local record shop, sitting in pairs on the outskirts of the nearby outdoor mall, and so on, waiting to be hit on by dominant sensors.

Remember, the next time you hold a door open, look up into the woman's eyes/face. Easy way to start convo/find an infp.

Coeur

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5

Good luck.

Two words - A. Loof.

GAWD, I amuse myself.

I'm aloof until you approach me. Don't expect me to come to you. I'm very nice once you get me talking, though, and I like meeting new people. =]

JonJT

MBTI Type
INTP
I say look to the nearest theater. I have an INFP engineer friend who is a very artsy person. Very much interested in theatrical oddities and other esoteric performance arts.

She is fairly introverted and has a spongy and soft exterior. She also gives off quite the innocent vibe. I find these kinds of people difficult to get along with because they don't seem to take well to those with an unabated logical thought process. Possibly because I and people like me don't empathize nearly as well as INFPs do. I seem to intimidate them presumably because I can be domineering when debating and because I'm a bit larger than the average male. So I have to really watch what I say and how I say it around her. Shes nice but it's somewhat fatiguing having to watch myself continuously.

phthalocyanine

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
JonJT, maybe you should try to appeal to her sense of humor more. INFPs do have them (!), and it's one place where INTPs and INFPs often mesh rather well without too much effort.

JonJT

MBTI Type
INTP
JonJT, maybe you should try to appeal to her sense of humor more. INFPs do have them (!), and it's one place where INTPs and INFPs often mesh rather well without too much effort.

I have a very sarcastic and somewhat vulgar sense of humor as do a number of my friends. Our jokes usually garner a wide eyed gasp from young ladies of her type. Shes quite innocent, or at least she was.

phthalocyanine

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
don't be fooled. we infp gals are in the gutter too.
we're just usually too ladylike to express that in mixed company.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah. She's likely reacting to the sheer bluntness more than the topic itself. Make the same joke, but challenge yourself to make it a bit more subtle. Good chance she'll gasp, then laugh really hard.

JonJT

MBTI Type
INTP
Eh, I'm skeptical with this one but I still might give it a try.

I do like discussing serious topics with her. She's intelligent and unlike a large number of guys with whom we both associate, is good for a serious conversation. Shes good to bounce ideas off of. I'd normally get either laughed at or stared at incredulously by most of my other peers.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There's a big difference between bluntly forcing the punchline on her, and leaving the punchline open ended enough that she has to make the connection herself.

With the latter, she's no longer a 100% innocent bystander in the joke, as SHE is the one that made the connection. Of course, if she IS really innocent, then she won't make the connections.

JonJT

MBTI Type
INTP
Well, I don't usually force the punchline. I usually leave it open for whoever else is listening to figure it out. The problem comes when the vulgarity of the joke is realized.

She may not be as innocent as I assume, but not being willing to admit to such scandalous thought is just the same as not thinking it at all. I don't really want to force people to operate outside of where they are comfortable.