User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: INFP girls?

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Veterinary clinics. The girl in the pastel-colored scrubs who greets you at the door is probably an INFP.

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

If you meet someone at a gathering that is friends with one or two other people, basically sort of came along without having much interest in the event itself, but spending time with their close friend(s) may be an INFP. I find myself often in that scenario. I think eyes can be a great indicator. Someone with a lot of depth and emotion in their eyes.

I think INFPs also tend to dress uniquely and creatively, but shy away from drawing group attention. So if you see someone who is into self expression without being an exhibitionist socially that's another cue.

MBTI
    GONE

It's relatively easy to find an INFP*. Now, to get the INFP to talk to you?

Good luck.

Two words - A. Loof.

*Pay no attention to the other INFPs who dispute this ease or frequency of finding real INFPs in real life.

GAWD, I amuse myself.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post

Good luck.

Two words - A. Loof.

*Pay no attention to the other INFPs who dispute this ease or frequency of finding real INFPs in real life.

GAWD, I amuse myself.
    "Hi! I'm so and so, how is it going?" Has always worked pretty well on me...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Thessaly View Post
    If you meet someone at a gathering that is friends with one or two other people, basically sort of came along without having much interest in the event itself, but spending time with their close friend(s) may be an INFP. I find myself often in that scenario. I think eyes can be a great indicator. Someone with a lot of depth and emotion in their eyes.

I think INFPs also tend to dress uniquely and creatively, but shy away from drawing group attention. So if you see someone who is into self expression without being an exhibitionist socially that's another cue.
    This is me also

Often in group settings, I know 1-2 people and would be happy to just hang out with them alone.... I have to be careful not to cling in those situations. I just don't enjoy groups very much.

And that is exactly how I dress. I like to be creative and self-express, but not expose myself.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Try all the hell over. Loitering outside your local record shop, sitting in pairs on the outskirts of the nearby outdoor mall, and so on, waiting to be hit on by dominant sensors.

Remember, the next time you hold a door open, look up into the woman's eyes/face. Easy way to start convo/find an infp.

thinking of you

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post

Good luck.

Two words - A. Loof.

GAWD, I amuse myself.
    I'm aloof until you approach me. Don't expect me to come to you. I'm very nice once you get me talking, though, and I like meeting new people. =]

MBTI
    INTP

I say look to the nearest theater. I have an INFP engineer friend who is a very artsy person. Very much interested in theatrical oddities and other esoteric performance arts.

She is fairly introverted and has a spongy and soft exterior. She also gives off quite the innocent vibe. I find these kinds of people difficult to get along with because they don't seem to take well to those with an unabated logical thought process. Possibly because I and people like me don't empathize nearly as well as INFPs do. I seem to intimidate them presumably because I can be domineering when debating and because I'm a bit larger than the average male. So I have to really watch what I say and how I say it around her. Shes nice but it's somewhat fatiguing having to watch myself continuously.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI

JonJT, maybe you should try to appeal to her sense of humor more. INFPs do have them (!), and it's one place where INTPs and INFPs often mesh rather well without too much effort.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by phthalocyanine View Post
    JonJT, maybe you should try to appeal to her sense of humor more. INFPs do have them (!), and it's one place where INTPs and INFPs often mesh rather well without too much effort.
    I have a very sarcastic and somewhat vulgar sense of humor as do a number of my friends. Our jokes usually garner a wide eyed gasp from young ladies of her type. Shes quite innocent, or at least she was.