• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] INFP/INFJ

metaphours

cast shadows
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I'm not pissed off. You were being a little pompous about the OPs duplicate, n'est-ce pas? I was just giving a little back to ya, that's all.
Well, I mean the duplicate was a little unnecessary, don't ya think?

Besides, I thought you were proud of man boy love. I just didn't realize you were on the boy end, so I'll be an adult and stop now.

Sorry.
Thank you. I thought I was going to have to resort to posting a picture of myself to prove to everyone that I'm not an ephebophile.