MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Uytuun View Post
    Oh you're on!

The female NFJs I know go for either TJs or ETPs. They do like a man who can take charge.
    *devours your entire fambly... lovingly*

Quote Originally Posted by jtanSis1 View Post
    one need be neither a foot stool nor an 'alpha', but an 'omega' might be a better option, and no I'm not talking about a god complex or anything like it. A man who has authority through his emotions makes him different from both types, however, it is a challenge to not only find said person, but also be willing to eventually reach the same. As ENFJ men or women, we are closest to this realization if we put forth the effort and the patience for someone to notice this effect and not let our emotions control us, but bring them into balance.
    I agree.

And for the record, I think the strength in an INFP lies in their inherent ability to allow the waves to roll over them, not roll them over. They're less Karate and more Akido.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by chris1207 View Post
    I'd rather be an asshole and die alone than be considered a footstool for women.
    Me too. If you assumed I was talking about femdom... well, don't assume. And don't ask me to explain; I feel that I've said too much already.
    INFP ~ Fi/Ne/Ni/Te ~ 9-2-4 sp/so

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE None

?

I think I just get irritated by the way that some conduct themselves. XXFJ guys tend to hold emotions in due to social stereotypes about how men should behave and the women tend not to. As a result, I really wanted to believe that the women would be all the better for it but not all of them are. Basically, the reality doesn't jive with my vision of how they should be. What they do sometimes reflects just as badly on us as a group, if not worse, than some of the things we male ENFJs do. It's a subset of leaks that I didn't know could spring.

For sake of analogy, I'm like an uneducated country bumpkin, who was never given the opportunity for education, who's irratated at uneducated people in an urban area who were obviously given the opportunity to further themselves and yet pissed it away because they were irrational.
    I appreciate your explanation.

What I meant to allude to, dear Chris 1207, was that maybe you possibly feel like female ENFJs have an advantage...like for example, this thread. Where are the male ENFJs mentioned?

I think you are really grasping for something when you say that you are irritated with uneducated, irrational, pissing-away-opportunities (only as a metaphor) ENFJ women.

But you do have a point, and I guess you are looking at this in the face- you do say you feel like an uneducated country bumpkin never given the opportunity for education.

Why don't we start a thread, "ENFJ men, what do you seek in ideal women?" and pls pardon me if one already exists, being lazy and not searching for it and all

...but really, I think there are soooo many women who would LOVE/DIE to have a sweetly awesome studmuffin of a man ENFJ male.

Only difference? Society- male chasing after female, but not as often does the opposite occur. But please don't blame society's shittiness on ENFJ women!!!

I've always thought that ENFJs were like created for being courtesans, actually- but just the guys of course. Bc you know women would pay for that kind of love. I'm so not joking either.

?
    I'd rather be an asshole and die alone than be considered a footstool for women.
    Oh! I didnt even think of that interpretation, interesting. I took that to mean alpha male among other males, like at all costs...soooo unattractive. Like jockish dickheads, ya know?

Glycerine

ENFJ women are crazy. Far crazier than ENFJ guys. Basically, ENFJ's have way too many emotions and while you'd think that that would benefit the women in acting out who they really are, it's really more of an enabler of their negative traits because while ENFJ women are, at their best, lovely and full of wonderful idiosyncracies, they can be, at their worst, psychotic and delusional. Society basically says that their entitled to all of the delusional, feelings they want and they don't have to change for anyone. At the same time, they really go against the grain with their N nature. I gotta wonder if they ever become balanced individuals.

I feel sorry for the OP. All sorts of talk about being assertive and influential as being attractive traits in a guy. I've read many a profile and I've never seen that in the INFP ones...
    You got to be kidding me? Fe males can be just as bad. I could go on further and say that the Fe can sometimes make the males more charismatic than the females especially if they have the LOOKS to go along with it (man, they can be quite the force to be reckoned with... WOW). However, if an individual has a negative attitude, it spoils the charisma rather quick.

MBTI
    ISTx

Pinky, this is to be your computer desktop wallpaper. Now and into forevermore.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Murderous cosmic space orcas FTW! I see my pod is orderly and space-like. As it should be.
    Neutral Good
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Afkan View Post
    ...but really, I think there are soooo many women who would LOVE/DIE to have a sweetly awesome studmuffin of a man ENFJ male.

I've always thought that ENFJs were like created for being courtesans, actually- but just the guys of course. Bc you know women would pay for that kind of love. I'm so not joking either.
    Either I'm living under a rock or women are only saying this stuff in their fantasies, otherwise I'd be beating them off with a stick. As for being a courtesan, the right kind of love is better than any artificial attachment. If courtesan style of love is what a woman is looking for, then it would help if they would ignore all other types and look for more depth. A diamond is in the rough, not among other gems.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE None

Quote Originally Posted by jtanSis1 View Post
    Either I'm living under a rock or women are only saying this stuff in their fantasies, otherwise I'd be beating them off with a stick. As for being a courtesan, the right kind of love is better than any artificial attachment. If courtesan style of love is what a woman is looking for, then it would help if they would ignore all other types and look for more depth. A diamond is in the rough, not among other gems.
    Well I thought it was funny...i didnt mean to make fun, or to reduce anyone. I just mean like the skills...

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

My ENFJ friend Taco *was* beating women off with a stick. I had never seen a guy with such game before, or so many chicks w/o being an ESxP. He even managed to get elected the first white fraternity leader at an all-black college. He gave "smooth" a new meaning.

His INFP wife is immune to his wiles. lol
    Neutral Good
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code

MBTI
    INFP

I'm just cursed then