User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 75

  1. #31
    Senior Member Valuable_Money's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    Dream guy: Smartknow-it-all, funnysarcastic, outgoingrestless, kindpushover, and, quirkyinsane. But if you are going for an ego boost, there are many attractive qualities to INFP males... There's a whole thread about that.
    I think we were made for each other....
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn

  2. #32
    Glycerine
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valuable_Money View Post
    I think we were made for each other....
    LMAO. The next step is to scare you off with my looks. I have a f****** sexy unibrow coming at you!

  3. #33
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Lady, unibrow ftw!!! I was mostly attracted to your hunchback - it so compliments mine - but the unibrow?? You big tease!!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE None
    Posts
    320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by run View Post
    That's weird.
    yeah, why is that weird??? Do tell, pls.

    Do u not understand why that is the case?

    i will say i kno it seems like us ENFJ chicks dont want that, we want like a subservient slave or something, but really we just love social interaction so much, we cant help ourselves but be forward, obnoxious, and in-your-face challenging everybody all the time... (speaking for myself, not all the other female ENFJs )

    n pretty sure we all still want someone w/ ... idk...well like pink said, natural authority. its thrilling to be challenged right back, n happens so rarely.

    Thats really the def of flirting w/ a female enfj- we dont really want to dominate, we want an equal...someone who can match us and challenge us back.

    I'm not single though...what do you other girls think?
    Last edited by Afkan; 08-23-2009 at 11:12 AM.

  5. #35
    Senior Member Valuable_Money's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    LMAO. The next step is to scare you off with my looks. I have a f****** sexy unibrow coming at you!
    RAWR

    Also if you want I can act like an INFP male for you.

    Crying during sex, yeah baby I know that TURNS YOU ON.
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn

  6. #36
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Afkan View Post
    yeah, why is that weird??? Do tell, pls.

    Do u not understand why that is the case?

    i will say i kno it seems like us ENFJ chicks dont want that, we want like a subservient slave or something, but really we just love social interaction so much, we cant help ourselves but be forward, obnoxious, and in-your-face challenging everybody all the time... (speaking for myself, not all the other female ENFJs )

    n pretty sure we all still want someone w/ ... idk...well like pink said, natural authority. its thrilling to be challenged right back, n happens so rarely.

    Thats really the def of flirting w/ a female enfj- we dont really want to dominate, we want an equal...someone who can match us and challenge us back.

    I'm not single though...what do you other girls think?
    It's part of my love language I think. Even when I was a little girl, dueling with little boys was high on my list. It was something of a test to see what they were made of, like dropping gold in acid. I love a strong-willed guy with good breeding who knows how to mix it up without being disrespectful or low. By natural authority, I mean a man who doesn't have to exert himself to influence me. It just happens. *zen chimes*

    I loved mixing it up with my eNTP. He was incredibly smart and glib. Dry sense of humor. Never shouted. I could tell when he was mad or frustrated because his tone mostly just altered without going up. He'd spend what time he had between jobs harassing me in that same super dry, pokepokepoke manner that made me/everyone want to kill him. He wanted me to jump him. Or beat his test scores. Or rig his car to defy him. It was very sharpening. I loved it. He'd be a beast and then be in my back pocket all day.

    ENTP foreplay. Our kumites and verbal exchanges were high comedy around the garage.

    Quote Originally Posted by Valuable_Money View Post
    RAWR

    Also if you want I can act like an INFP male for you.

    Crying during sex, yeah baby I know that TURNS YOU ON.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  7. #37
    Senior Member r0wo1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    186

    Default

    /gasp, no posts that simple say... "Edward"!?
    r0wo1 the destroyer of threads has struck again...

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE None
    Posts
    320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by r0wo1 View Post
    /gasp, no posts that simple say... "Edward"!?
    say WHAT?!?!

  9. #39
    Senior Member r0wo1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Afkan View Post
    say WHAT?!?!
    I know, who would have thought? I clicked on the link expecting to just see a barrage of posts sporting Edward's name... with maybe a Mr. Darcy here and there...
    r0wo1 the destroyer of threads has struck again...

  10. #40
    Glycerine
    Guest

    Default

    Do you mean Edward Scissorhands? If so, I want in.

Similar Threads

  1. [ENTP] Male ENTPs: describe your ideal girl...
    By Spry in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 12-22-2016, 06:08 PM
  2. [Enne] 4s and 6s: Describe Your Ideal Self. (Or Selves)
    By TalkTypestoMe in forum Enneatypes
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-27-2016, 06:10 AM
  3. [ENFJ] ENFJs: Which type do you think is your ideal romantic match?
    By Zarathustra in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-29-2012, 10:17 PM
  4. [ENFJ] Male ENFJs : Describe your ideal gal
    By Thursday in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 08:55 AM
  5. [NT] NTs: How would you describe your ideal SO?
    By Wind Up Rex in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 180
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 12:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO