• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Differences between INFJs and INFPs?

CheshireCat

MBTI Type
GOO
Enneagram
This forum has officially managed to confuse me and make me question my own type >.>

CheshireCat

MBTI Type
GOO
Enneagram
I must admit that I find myself in a state of guilt next to an infp. Their idealism is so unrealistic and I find myself being judgmental which I hate. It irritates me the way they think and draw conclusions and I'm not sure where to begin to explain that. I get along with them and totally adore them.

The emotional tone here is relatable. I have an Infp friend who swears that he is single handedly going to rebel against the entire government if ever the "Fema concentration camp theory" comes into fruition. I quietly think to myself how cute that is albeit not very realistic. I adore him, absolutely... Though my thoughts contrasted with his makes me feel disillusioned, while he's still... frolicking through fields of daises glistening in the sunlight. lol

CheshireCat

MBTI Type
GOO
Enneagram
INFP = Fi Ne Si Te

INFJ = Ni Fe Ti Se

Thank you! That clarified things for me.... dammit that really clarified things for me >.>
:mellow:

So I've taken a few of these, this seems to be the one closest to the ball park...

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************* (19.4)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si) *********************** (23.1)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ******************************************** (44.6)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************** (38.4)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ******* (7.7)
unused
introverted Thinking (Ti) *************************** (27.3)
average use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ****************************************** (42.8)
excellent use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************ (36.7)

Assuming this is accurate, I can conclude I'm an INFP. (LOL "unused" Te.)

EDIT: I need to take a break from this for a while >.>
http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Strength of individual traits: Introversion - 51%, Intuition - 16%, Feeling - 36%, Judging - 2%.

Last edited: