User Tag List

First 6141516

Thread: Any INFJ girls?

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by findthejake View Post
    Still haven't got my stuff. We had pre-arranged for me to get it after work tonight but then I didn't have to work so when I asked if I could get it sooner I got a "Not home" text and didn't recieve anything else till 1am when I started to get worried that she wasn't ok.
    That girl is crazy.

You'd think if she didn't like me that she'd be doing everything to get that shit back to me so I'd be out of her life...

Ehh, maybe not. My ex and I never exchanged stuff after our break up because I simply didn't want to see him. I offered to leave it outside my door, but I was really flaky about making plans for the exchange. Eventually, we completely parted ways - him with my CD player, a bunch of DVDs, and god knows how many clothes that accumulated there over the years & me with some of his clothes, DVDs, CDs, etc. It was a small price to pay for closure, in my opinion.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Yeah, I love my vacuum cleaner but it's been at my step-dad's for quite awhile because I got fed up with his adolescent crap and told him off and haven't felt like dealing with him since. I bought a cheap, crappy vacuum to tide me over until I felt up to dealing with him and now I'm thinking I'll just buy a nice one with the tax refund or something.

I don't hate the man. Not even close, I just don't want to deal with him. I think it might be one of those doorslams that even I was not expecting.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

hehhahah.. *giggles*

i am an INFJ young woman... just starting dating an older ENFP man...

i just want to get my work done.. and be understood.. as serious about health.. life.. work etc.. and yet be playful.. but Serious.. not just misunderstood... that if i'm playful things don't matter.. that are serious.. you know.. responsibilities.. commitments etc..

umm... this relation is just new.. things are ok.. well.. really.. good.. but he's a smoker : (

and he can't won't quit.. or whatever.. i've been patient.. compassionate.. helpful etc.. for 5mnths... but i am so wanting to not have drugs.. alcohol use in my life.. or any long term partners..

there is nature.. there is love.. why needing other things.. !?!?

nice to meet you jake.. .i really hope you can hang onto her... i'd imagine.. there might be some rollercoaster style emotions.. at times.. but hey.. maybe just stay.. and settle.. and behave.. and love.. *giggles* )))) arglhh,.,, look out!!! ok take care.: ) xx lis

MBTI
    INFJ

that is an interesting post, Lisa... i love it..

i've been a smoker for the last 17 yrs... and i'm only 29...

yeah, i can be pretty much the rebel though...

him being an NF, does that mean y'all have bonded pretty good..?

and if you're not looking for long term partners, why have him change..?

just curious about your wording is all...

.. but i am so wanting to not have drugs.. alcohol use in my life.. or any long term partners..

oh.. sorry Corvinus.. it is worded a lil' funny.. i was meaning that I do not want drugs or alcohol use in my life or my partners.. in the long term..

*smiling with you* : )))

.. Corvinus..!! thanks for the kinds words.. I reckon the big 30 might be a great step into natures for ya.. want ya think.. !??! rebel or HIPPY... ?!? *giggles*

go the natures!!! *laughing aloud* : ))) D

take care xx lis

oh.. yeah the NF thing.. that is cool.. as long as the emotions aren't negative.. towards each other.. *giggles* strong feelings are good in the light.. not the dark but.. as we all know.. umm.. night time is ok.. *g* i mean destructive heavy negatives .. are just too heavy.. for NF-NF or any sorts of pairings..

strong bond.. yeah it is great.. but we try to keep things in the clear.. happy sides.. together it is our focus.. to support each other.. and try not to weight things down with negative moodiness .. mindset.. feelings..etc..

it going pretty well.. lots of walks.. natural stuff.. is great for mood : )))

Enjoy yourself! xx

.. p.s... thanks for giving a damn... *wink*

ok ok.being cheeky.. : P

MBTI
    INFJ

cheeky indeed

*smiles warmly*

rebel or hippy? how about i'm more the rebel with very deep hippy tendencies

i can understand most drugs, except mary jane (which should be legal, btw)

i also drink

and both, i started when i was 12

don't worry, i have touched 'the bud' for years now

still drink though...