TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

So what's happening?
    Time is a delicate mistress.

I have no idea.
    I sent her a text asking if she was alive then several hours later called and invited her along for a mtn hike adding that I was going to cruise by on my way home to make sure she was breathing. Got a text on top of the mtn saying she was fine but that she was hanging out at her best friends house.
    I sent one back asking if she hated me and then other saying that if she did and couldn't tell me to have her BF tell me, that I would understand, I know I messed up.

It's been an hour or so now, no response. I'm tired and I need a drink.

"of course I don't hate you."

well that's promising... lol

;p

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Economica View Post
    findthejake, I forgot the most important part of my advice: Don't listen to what (other ) women have to say! They will only confuse and mislead you.
    You do realize that the two quotes that preceded this statement from your post were not advice, but descriptions of how certain INFJ women have actually conducted themselves in successful relationships?

No one can give anyone else good "advice" when they only know a fragment of what is going on. The best anyone can do is describe universal tendencies, multiple possibilities, and personal experience. It is up to findthejake or anyone else starting such threads to glean their own advice out of the info. So don't go telling people who to listen to. Respect their own ability to choose. What the hell do you know about his life, INFJs, ENFPs, or any of the rest of it?

Quote Originally Posted by findthejake View Post
    I have no idea.
    I sent her a text asking if she was alive then several hours later called and invited her along for a mtn hike adding that I was going to cruise by on my way home to make sure she was breathing. Got a text on top of the mtn saying she was fine but that she was hanging out at her best friends house.
    I sent one back asking if she hated me and then other saying that if she did and couldn't tell me to have her BF tell me, that I would understand, I know I messed up.

It's been an hour or so now, no response. I'm tired and I need a drink.
    It sounds very frustrating. Is there a way to divert your frustration into something that will benefit you that doesn't include plans with her?
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

yea im going over to a friends house to do some pumpkin carving!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by findthejake View Post
    yea im going over to a friends house to do some pumpkin carving!
    Oh, I'm jealous! I'm going to have to get some pumpkins this weekend. Why do holidays and birthdays always sneak up on me??
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    You do realize that the two quotes that preceded this statement from your post were not advice, but descriptions of how certain INFJ women have actually conducted themselves in successful relationships?
    Yes. As I said, I won't defend my viewpoint, however, I do apologize for my facetious disrespect which was uncalled for and unproductive.

Well one of her long-time friends just told me he has seen her do this before. Just drop people and then not have the courage to tell them why. I am guessing this relationship is at an end, at least until she matures a bit but I don't think I am going to hold my breath for that.

Now I just need to collect my stuff from her place and I can move on with what little shred of dignity I have left.

MBTI
    Infx

That's sad. :/

But kudos for being willing to give it a try! (I just joined recently and have been skimming through this topic, just not speaking up. So sorry if this random person commenting seems out of nowhere.)
    Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence. - Elihu Burritt

Member of the Maverick's Biker Club - Now crashing through walls instead of just..walking into them.

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

to you Jake.....

I tell you that you would be happier with a T either an INTJ or and ENTJ ..... just my thoughts that is all

I hope you get through this alright
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP