• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] INFPs are SO LUCKY

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Jeffster's rocking our dreamboat!

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
Even with Adam Sandler, I don't feel lucky. At all.

Most of the time I'd rather be an ESTJ.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^I don't want to turn this into another socionics vs MBTI debate, but the translation isn't clean. I know INFPs who are INFp, INFj, ISFj (myself), and ISFp in socionics.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ Who wants to be Churchill? :shock:
I DO I DO I DO

...:smile:

Even with Adam Sandler, I don't feel lucky. At all.

Most of the time I'd rather be an ESTJ.
I dunno, man!

Okay, you know that imaginative creativity you guys have? Imagine all of that... GONE. I look at you guys, and... well, it's like we're all in this thought box. You guys have the key to opening it (so you can think outside the thought box) and ESTJs don't. All we can hope is to follow somebody out of the box, but we can never open it ourselves.

Yes, you DID just see an ESTJ use a mildly sappy metaphor. Savor it while you can :D

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Churchill quotes illustrating clear ESTJness:

"All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope." (Principles, principles, principles!)

"Battles are won by slaughter and maneuver. The greater the general, the more he contributes in maneuver, the less he demands in slaughter." (Hmm, this doesn't sound very ESTP--seeking ways to pointedly minimize the necessary violence in battle?)

"Broadly speaking, the short words are the best, and the old words best of all." (Short, to the point, succinct, traditional, dignified. ESTJ.)

"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things." (Wow look more Te quotes about how important making externally measurable progress/improvement is)

"Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential." (Hard work over brute strength, Te/Si wins again.)

You want some ESTP military leader quotes, check out good old General George S. Patton!

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^^^
<3 <3 <3 :wubbie:<3 <3 <3

Chloe

you got damien rice. that's pretty awesome.
btw. one Jungian therapist told me that in her expirience INFPs are most talented of all types... she is therapist for 20 years..
and she told me that INFPs often have healing gift in their... HANDS?!

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Look at the PEOPLE that share our personality types
We got Stephen Colbert (Actor, not character)
Johnny Depp
Adam Sandler
Heath Ledger
COME ON!!!!

*evil laugh* so we can kind of get these people better than others
It's so awesome it's unfair. <33

Dunno about the others but Colbert is a typical ENTP (Jon Stewart sounds pretty much INFP to me), And Sandy's a typical ISFP.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Okay, you get to be Churchill. :D **Hands EJCC the Chruchill costume**
*puts on suit and bald wig*
ahem...
From Stettin in the Baltic to Trieste in the Adriatic an iron curtain has descended across the Continent.

*takes off suit*
That was fun! Thanks :)

But seriously. Even if Adam Sandler and others are off-putting... you have STEPHEN COLBERT! Rock on!

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, I have to agree that Adam Sandler doesn't seem INFP at all... :confused:

Check DN's Author List Type thread for a loooong list of talented INFPs to be truly proud of ;)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
and she told me that INFPs often have healing gift in their... HANDS?!

somebody actually said that I have the healing gift in my hands once, I'm not kidding