• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] Positive Qualities of ENFJs

Littlelostnf

MBTI Type
ENFJ
I have one ENFJ friend who I really like.
He just sorta defines cool.
Pretty funny.
Usually has a relaxed laid back attitude.
Good listener.
Good at teaching.
Usually when I spend time with people they start to really get on my nerves.
But it's not like that with my ENFJ friend.
Able to talk openly and intelligently about deep stuff.
He's the only one in our group of friends who is extroverted though, so he is more introverted than the usual ENFJ I think.
Just that sort of person who is calm and smart, and that's the type of people I like.

Totally off topic but I really like your avatar.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Well if you don't speak our language perhaps you just didn't understand the goodbye ;)

Yep, you're probly right. I'd like to think I'm fluent in NF language by now, but I'd probly just be deluding myself.

Littlelostnf

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Yep, you're probly right. I'd like to think I'm fluent in NF language by now, but I'd probly just be deluding myself.

It's a simple yet beautiful language...if you want to understand it, you must listen with your heart. (yes I would like some crackers to go with my cheese) :smile:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
It's a simple yet beautiful language...if you want to understand it, you must listen with your heart. (yes I would like some crackers to go with my cheese) :smile:

See, SF language is a heart language too, but it's got more concretely defined words. The NF dictionary seems to keep being updated and the definitions keep changing! :D

Littlelostnf

MBTI Type
ENFJ
See, SF language is a heart language too, but it's got more concretely defined words. The NF dictionary seems to keep being updated and the definitions keep changing! :D

I will speak to the NF Dictionary Master about that. But you know we NF's gotta keep it movin or things get boring and lord knows what kinda trouble we'll get in if we get bored. Concrete...I don't know that word. ;)

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
We seem to exist in a realm that is constantly changing yet demands definition. It's confusing even for us, and I pity those on the outside (meaning anyone not privy to my unspoken thoughts) who have to understand. It's like having a storm roll through, and I can't control it.

Littlelostnf

MBTI Type
ENFJ
We seem to exist in a realm that is constantly changing yet demands definition. It's confusing even for us, and I pity those on the outside (meaning anyone not privy to my unspoken thoughts) who have to understand. It's like having a storm roll through, and I can't control it.

sigh....:cry:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You don't know any.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Actually I had one friend in college and fellow art student who tested as ENFJ. She was really artsy. She was hawt!

She also told me I was a good artist. But like I am with any ENFJ, I suspected her compliments were empty and insincere.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Actually I had one friend in college and fellow art student who tested as ENFJ. She was really artsy. She was hawt!

She also told me I was a good artist. But like I am with any ENFJ, I suspected her compliments were empty and insincere.

{...waits for the juicy details of the HOT rendezvous that occured later than night...}

:D ....or no? ....no "fun time" ever came to pass :cry: ;)

wow i didnt notice the secret message till the quote!

Littlelostnf

MBTI Type
ENFJ

And your suspicions of ENFJ's will continue to keep you from experiencing a taste of heaven on earth :D (or at least feeling a warm glow from a sincere compliment)...the next guy she complimented thanks you...