Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    ENFJ's make great Teachers.

Wonderful, patient teachers.

Sees the good or potential good in people
    Diplomatic
    Fantastic parents
    They have this ability to give another a sense of peace and maybe..safety without much more than a look or a touch.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacuss View Post
    ENFJs have negatives?
    Well, she did try to change me in some ways. That was a little annoying, But really the only major negative was leaving me without even saying goodbye because I no longer fit into her vision of her life. And then not even being straightforward about it. Hey, I'm cool with somebody punching me in the face if they're honest about why. Walking away and not being honest with me are about the absolute worst things you can do.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

i would agree that although i love my own type (and would never want to change!)

the type most likely to "succeed in everything" and just basically "win at life" is the ENFJ i have come to conclude:

1. they have a good sense of emotions and spiritual sense, yet i have never met a dumb ENFJ (Ni). so they basically win at the T/F
    2. they can work the crowd as good as any ENFP, yet unlike the ENFP, they can actaully stick to a schedule and get shit done! So they win at the J/P.
    3. They have the depth often reserved only for the introverts. yet they can as already stated, work the room and be so liked! (win at the E/I)
    4. they are also intuitive. their Ni allows very FOCUSED creativity, which is usaully more productive in society and getting through academics and problem solving.

so basically ENFJs were born to be alpha.... hahaha

disclaimer: i'd still rather be ENFP

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    i would agree that although i love my own type (and would never want to change!)

the type most likely to "succeed in everything" and just basically "win at life" is the ENFJ i have come to conclude:

1. they have a good sense of emotions and spiritual sense, yet i have never met a dumb ENFJ (Ni). so they basically win at the T/F
    2. they can work the crowd as good as any ENFP, yet unlike the ENFP, they can actaully stick to a schedule and get shit done! So they win at the J/P.
    3. They have the depth often reserved only for the introverts. yet they can as already stated, work the room and be so liked! (win at the E/I)
    4. they are also intuitive. their Ni allows very FOCUSED creativity, which is usaully more productive in society and getting through academics and problem solving.

so basically ENFJs were born to be alpha.... hahaha

disclaimer: i'd still rather be ENFP
    That's really interesting as I'd agree with that. And still wanting to be an ENFP also makes sense because as an ENFP you get to skip rather than walk thru life and no one tries to make you feel bad for not using your energy more wisely. (btw...ENFJ's like to skip too...only when we see someone in our way we slow down and don't skip around, over or pass the person)

(and just in case someone thinks I'm being mean I totally love every ENFP I've ever had/have in my life except one...
    for my life is slowed up by thought and the need to understand what I am living.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

My ENFP twin is tough little thing. And never get into a fight with her. She sprouts eight arms. I have had my head, chest, and legs beaten simultaneously. Not pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Well, she did try to change me in some ways. That was a little annoying, But really the only major negative was leaving me without even saying goodbye because I no longer fit into her vision of her life. And then not even being straightforward about it. Hey, I'm cool with somebody punching me in the face if they're honest about why. Walking away and not being honest with me are about the absolute worst things you can do.
    This, to me, amounts to emotional cruelty. I can't conscience just walking off from someone with no explanation. I've had it done to me and it was terrible.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ENFJ

Sometimes it's hard for me to talk about ENFJ's because I only know one other one besides myself irl and I really like her alot. It's hard for me to be objective because quite honestly I quite like myself too.

I totally see my faults and I like that about myself. I don't try to mask over negative things about my personality or blame it on someone or something. I try to take responsibility for my actions and the way they affect me as well as others. I think that the ENFJ that I know is an amazing woman. She is dedicated, kind, warm, not at all obtrusive, smart, through, and just slighly flaky and weird which is so much fun to see...she can go from straight man to comic in a second and it's exhilarating and fun to be around her.
    for my life is slowed up by thought and the need to understand what I am living.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    This, to me, amounts to emotional cruelty. I can't conscience just walking off from someone with no explanation. I've had it done to me and it was terrible.
    Yeah. It is. But it's you ENFs that do it to me every time!!

Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Yeah. It is. But it's you ENFs that do it to me every time!!

Well if you don't speak our language perhaps you just didn't understand the goodbye

Content. Content? DigitalMethod's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ

I have one ENFJ friend who I really like.
    He just sorta defines cool.
    Pretty funny.
    Usually has a relaxed laid back attitude.
    Good listener.
    Good at teaching.
    Usually when I spend time with people they start to really get on my nerves.
    But it's not like that with my ENFJ friend.
    Able to talk openly and intelligently about deep stuff.
    He's the only one in our group of friends who is extroverted though, so he is more introverted than the usual ENFJ I think.
    Just that sort of person who is calm and smart, and that's the type of people I like.
    "The life of the individual has meaning only insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful."
    - Albert Einstein