• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] Mystery Boys

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Could it be that an utterly extrovert guy, who does know all the tricks, could appear totally mysterious because his second function, or namely first rational function is introverted ?

As in: how to deal with secondary introvertism ?

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvzWh2RA3Gg"].[/YOUTUBE]

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Das sind diese Momente, in denen man sich die Frage stellt, "wer bin ich", "wen habe ich gekannt" und "wen habe ich umgelegt", um in diesem Leben zu bestehen. Und wo man sich dann immer und immer wieder fragt "wen habe ich umgelegt"

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Many of the ENFJs I know don't come off as the obvious extroverts. They describe themselves as "shy" though, so maybe those less comfortable socially rely more on their introverted function...?

uhh...what's the video and German for?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
To attract girls like you :)

---

I am pretty sure that in all the time I have been on this forum, noone ever has grasped the discrepancy between extrovertism and a really assertive nature and introverted thinking style.

Of course every has, cause it's a freak, but I am talking about serious convos.

I'ld like to tell you more, but I especially posted that in the NF forums cause I need YOUR help !

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
dont give me your help tho please, just forget about the topic. I am sure after your help, I will need professional help :)

Therefore lets make this the "does someone need a beer" thread ? I got one

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA93S7-kL9U"].[/YOUTUBE]

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
:D
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY_-Bi8F_gA"].[/YOUTUBE]

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Therefore lets make this the "does someone need a beer" thread ? I got one

Sure you haven't had enough? :D

If you mean people equate passiveness with introversion and assertiveness with extroversion, yes that happens a lot, and yes, it is not true. Although, you must admit it seems more likely for an introvert to fall into passive behaviour.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Sure you haven't had enough? :D

WANT TO FIGHT ? BRING IT ON !!!! :D

No I didnt mean, if people associate assertiveness with extrovertism and passiveness with introvertism.

I am talking about a special breed of mankind. Those who are assertive and very extroverted but in the instant someone gets close to them, they begin to falter, cause their rationality, for which was asked in the moment, is introverted.

I could never explain that feeling to you. Not even if I would try seriously.

blacksheep7895

MBTI Type
INFJ
UUmmm so don't exactly know what your getting at but I'll try.(will check tomorrow for updates)

So I'm an INFJ which means my first function is introverted intuition and my second is extroverted feeling.

Alot of the time I act very extroverted, talk-talk-talk-talk and have been described as aloof and possibly having ADD. Sometimes though people take my extroverted behaviour as me being very comfortable around them and they start getting more personal and I show my introverted side and shell up/.

So alot of the time I come off as extremely sociable yet very inaccessable. hence---mysterious!!!

People use different functions in different situations and when around different people. Although I am an introvert, it doesn't mean i act like one.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ya but, having an introverted function as the strongest one, could mean that you can better relay the things you want to say to others through your second function, cause you already processed the information in private via your first function.

While having an extroverted first function, to pick up an idea of the moment, could result in the inability to express it properly, because of the introverted nature of the weaker function and therefore not without the person to retreat in private and think about it. This could be impossible tho, because the second function as a weaker one, isnt really fed by anything when the extrovert is in private .

See what I mean ? Vicious Circle