User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    INFj
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

Hmm...I meant to say INFJ, not INTJ. Not sure where that came from . Made the change in my post.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Chloee View Post
    you have link in the end of OP.

I hope you added it later.

Quote Originally Posted by The Outsider View Post

I hope you added it later.
    no, it was from beginning.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    -
    Socionics
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Chloee View Post
    all of it is so damn true.
    funny part is also about having friends nerds, i always was atracted to people nobody talked to in high school and stuff. not neccessary as being friends with them but wanted to meet them etc.
    Yes, I was also happy to recognize myself here I used to be really insecure, but once I got over that and stopped worrying who I associate with I also realized I'm absolutely fascinated by nerds and geeks and freaks of all shapes and sizes. I take a sort of pride in being able to click with them.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    -
    Socionics
    -

Quote Originally Posted by StormySunshine View Post

I once had an ENFP, who incidentally was studying psychology, tell me that I was a fascinating person, and there was something about me that set me apart from everyone else. This was after only meeting 10 minutes earlier in a group setting. I felt like someone gave me the gift I always wanted on Christmas day, and to this day (that was about 10 years ago) I think about her often, even though our paths parted after that chance meeting, and we never got to know each other.
    Haha... so you're the most interesting person in the world, but she never bothers to follow up and get to know you better. And yet she meant every word, and as an INFJ you would have been able to sense her sincerity.

I often feel guilty for how I get obsessed over one thing and then the next and then the next. How do people with cope with that about us??

I usually hope that the enthusiasm with which I do approach you, for however short a time, will inspire you or encourage you and that hopefully it's okay if I forget about you for a while afterwards.

garbage

There's also Rick's fabulous IEE Extended Type Description

brainheart

This description is so me, minus the calculus bit. I would not do well in calculus to please anyone. It's mathematically impossible, in every single way.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5&4 sx
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    This description is so me, minus the calculus bit. I would not do well in calculus to please anyone. It's mathematically impossible, in every single way.
    I've noticed that many of the ENFPs I know are excellent in math or are actually math instructors.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by neptunesnet View Post
    I've noticed that many of the ENFPs I know are excellent in math or are actually math instructors.
    I know ENFP's like to teach, but it boggles me that any ENFP would want to become a math teacher- the subject is so dry and straight forward.
    Holy sh**t a talking muffin!

All shotguns and lace.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5&4 sx
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by thinkinjazz View Post
    I know ENFP's like to teach, but it boggles me that any ENFP would want to become a math teacher- the subject is so dry and straight forward.
    My AP Cal teacher in high school was ENFP and about three of the instructors at the AP conferences we had were ENFPs. You should have heard the kids laughing during break about the awkward yet upbeat energy they had. They were jumpin' all over the place! Were they even serious? You know kids...

But it's only in my limited experience. You're probably right for the most part.