User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    love it.
    Me too, I wasn't totally sure of me as an enfp, but that's pretty damn close to me completely.

Donít be fooled entirely by an ENFPís interest in you, though. ENFPs are genuinely interested in people, but are also very interested in patterns of social behavior. ENFPs are a social scientist. They donít need formulas and charts to be keep track of their findings. Information on the motivations and needs of people are constantly being added to the interior laboratory of ideas. ENFPs will often uses themselves as a crucible to determine the value and weight of others inner world. They will subtly test their subjects with questions and actions designed almost subconsciously to provoke a response. The split nature of the ENFP is to be involved and at the same time uninvolved, observing their Ďsubjectí not unlike protozoa under a microscope.

See this is very true, however this is not pre-meditated, I just know I've been doing it, after I've done it.

I love the part about, how if you listen to us long enough you will hear us contradict ourself, this is so true.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    Me too, I wasn't totally sure of me as an enfp, but that's pretty damn close to me completely.

See this is very true, however this is not pre-meditated, I just know I've been doing it, after I've done it.

I love the part about, how if you listen to us long enough you will hear us contradict ourself, this is so true.
    all of it is so damn true.
    funny part is also about having friends nerds, i always was atracted to people nobody talked to in high school and stuff. not neccessary as being friends with them but wanted to meet them etc.
    and part about debating and saying all possibilities even though you probably dont believe in many of them but yust to keep the debate going or to not dismiss anything without analyzing it.. wow. i'm master at saying things i don't think yust for case. like i know all peple will tell most probable and obvious stuff so i say the one not probable.

i loved also one description of ENFP i read somewhere "they will make up the reason to talk to you yust to study you from close" thats so classy.

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by Chloee View Post
    all of it is so damn true.
    funny part is also about having friends nerds, i always was atracted to people nobody talked to in high school and stuff. not neccessary as being friends with them but wanted to meet them etc.
    and part about debating and saying all possibilities even though you probably dont believe in many of them but yust to keep the debate going or to not dismiss anything without analyzing it.. wow. i'm master at saying things i don't think yust for case. like i know all peple will tell most probable and obvious stuff so i say the one not probable.

i loved also one description of ENFP i read somewhere "they will make up the reason to talk to you yust to study you from close" thats so classy.
    haha yep, my best friends in school were the ones no one wanted to hang with. I mean I could hang out with mostly any group, but I always ditched the popular idiots to go and hang with the people who understood me most anyway. Plus it was much more fun getting the misfits to join me in terrorising the popular idiots.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Where's it from?

MBTI
    NP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFp

Oh, I LOVE this!

My friends are always flaming me for arguing a point passionately, and then, months later, arguing the opposite point just as passionately. I've usually forgotten all about my former stance. :rolli:

I especially like the protozoa-under-a-microscope bit. My ISFJ father fidgets sometimes under what he calls my "intense microscope." Can't help it! He's just so interesting!

This is the first new type description I've read in a while. Do we have some sort of database of ENFP profiles I could dig into?

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Socionics isn't MBTI. Their function definitions are different, making the types different. But most ENFPs should fit in with the ENFp profile, but anything is possible.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Quote Originally Posted by The Outsider View Post
    Where's it from?

you have link in the end of OP.

Quote Originally Posted by boondocked View Post
    Oh, I LOVE this!

My friends are always flaming me for arguing a point passionately, and then, months later, arguing the opposite point just as passionately. I've usually forgotten all about my former stance. :rolli:

I especially like the protozoa-under-a-microscope bit. My ISFJ father fidgets sometimes under what he calls my "intense microscope." Can't help it! He's just so interesting!
    ha ha.. right.
    i tend to ask people million questions about them and they are like because i yust measure them from million angles.

and about points - huh, it's so weird because all of it is logical, opposite points are yust logical to me and i can't give one up.

This is the first new type description I've read in a while. Do we have some sort of database of ENFP profiles I could dig into?
    there is profile by SolitaryWalker and many on google, there was also one from socionics - i think official - that i really liked and was deep - but don't know link, google it. maybe on wikisocionics.

MBTI
    ENFP

I told someone onetime that they were my next social experiment. I had a hypothesis and needed to find the answer.

He was a bit weirded by it. I keep my social experimenting private now.
    ENFP Male: E-74% N-95% F-58% P-84% 3w2
    "I feel there are two people inside me - me and my intuition. If I go against her, she'll screw me every time, and if I follow her, we get along quite nicely." -Kim Basinger

MBTI
    INFj
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Clonester View Post
    I told someone onetime that they were my next social experiment. I had a hypothesis and needed to find the answer.

He was a bit weirded by it. I keep my social experimenting private now.
    ROFL He must not have been an INFJ, otherwise he would have taken that as a huge compliment, and would have been extremely fascinated in you.

I once had an ENFP, who incidentally was studying psychology, tell me that I was a fascinating person, and there was something about me that set me apart from everyone else. This was after only meeting 10 minutes earlier in a group setting. I felt like someone gave me the gift I always wanted on Christmas day, and to this day (that was about 10 years ago) I think about her often, even though our paths parted after that chance meeting, and we never got to know each other.
    Last edited by StormySunshine; 07-31-2009 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by StormySunshine View Post
    ROFL He must not have been an INTJ, otherwise he would have taken that as a huge compliment, and would have been extremely fascinated in you.
    I need to meet more INTJs.
    Freude, sch√∂ner G√∂tterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Br√ľder, Wo dein sanfter Fl√ľgel weilt.