User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

holy shit professor.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    Hey prof what's happened, last time I was on here I'm sure you were like an INTP or something!???
    Not after reading that i'd like to go with xNxP, but then i couldn't post in anything. The best i can say is iNTP/eNFP hybrid. i don't relate to INFP at all. i think, because Fi pops out when nature compelles extroverted energy. i enjoy this energetic connection with people. It's not really all that draining. Yet, i am also detached by nature as well. i don't come anywhere near hogging the show. Best i can write is....imagine an INTP whos interests always were people. One can never become proficient at understanding people. with the exception of maybe ENFx. Just when i think i'm competent at understanding people and could loose interest, it will always turn out that i only became competent with people in specific details/situations that constantly change in small dynamics. Thus never gaining competency at all. i also aced calculus and physics in high school and community college but flunked english. However, even after all the stereotyping, i think ENFP could easily ace anything mathematic.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    i also aced calculus and physics in high school and community college but flunked english. However, even after all the stereotyping, i think ENFP could easily ace anything mathematic.
    Same with English and Maths. My English score was quite amusing, though I did refuse to read the texts because they were boring, and outsourced them to family members. Maths, I aced one subject, went close with another two with little study. I did stuff physics though because they made the exam too easy and it was all about knowing terms rather than understanding. They scale the score relative to other students in the state, so one or two wrong was enough to destroy my grade.

I really like the profile also. Just out of interest, what model is the function order from?
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    Just out of interest, what model is the function order from?
    My own. How else can one explain that function order
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

Permabanned

ENFPS

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    i also aced calculus and physics in high school and community college but flunked english. However, even after all the stereotyping, i think ENFP could easily ace anything mathematic.
    yeah, me too.. though NFs really are much more worse in mathematics then NTs, in general, there are many exception and it shouldn't be criteria for being F/T. I am excellent in math but feelings are much more confortable to me.
    and also, i'm not very good in languages what's expected for NFs.

MBTI
    ENFP

Wow. :eek:

That is 100% me. Every last detail of it.
    ENFP Male: E-74% N-95% F-58% P-84% 3w2
    "I feel there are two people inside me - me and my intuition. If I go against her, she'll screw me every time, and if I follow her, we get along quite nicely." -Kim Basinger

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Best description yet.

MBTI
    GONE

The profile is from Socionics which I don't really understand and the cognitive function order is very different other than Ne/Fi. But, it is a very good written description.

Keep in mind with Socionics that some other MBT types can be considered ENFP in Socionics. ENFP as a type between MBT and Socionics is generally more stable than some other MBT types that can or usually are switched under Socionics.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

One of the more complete descriptions i've seen, and more in depth as well.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”