MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by seeker22 View Post
    Turn On or Turn Off??

Displayed By A Person You Like: Would this frustrate you to the point of giving up or interest you to the point of pursuit?

Yourself: Have you ever employed this method? Did it work, or backfire?
    This registers as a head game, which I detest. If I have interest in a person, and they know it, and they have interest in me, and I know it, and then all of a sudden they start playing hard to get bullshit games, I am so fu&*ing gone it's not funny. See ya'! Enjoy your hard to get bullshit by yourself. Next. Not a good game to play with the strongly extroverted.

violaine

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    This registers as a head game, which I detest. If I have interest in a person, and they know it, and they have interest in me, and I know it, and then all of a sudden they start playing hard to get bullshit games, I am so fu&*ing gone it's not funny. See ya'! Enjoy your hard to get bullshit by yourself. Next. Not a good game to play with the strongly extroverted.
    Ah, interesting! I usually date other introverts but my current boyfriend is a bona fide E. Iirc he said I was hard to get... I was really surprised as I just thought we were getting to know each other.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

+1. oh my goodness, yes.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by bananatrombones View Post
    Hasn't anyone ever seen Grease?

The unattainable is always infinity more attractive than abundance. Playing hard to get is a strategy to acquire scarcity. If it's done well, in whatever field, it is an excellent stategy. Done poorly, the bluff will be called.

All objects increase their desirability by increasing their obscurity.
    Yeah I've seen Grease.

Sure, Sandy was kind of prudish, but she was pleasant and good looking. Betty was a bitter, ho hum looking ho who slept around just to get attention.

All I'm saying is there were more factors involved... and even then, Sandy had to loosen up to seal the deal.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

I hate it, and it doesn't work with me. If you play hard to get, I will just assume you don't like me and I will walk away. It seems a very odd strategy and a bad harbinger to try to begin a possible relationship with such an adversarial tactic.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I'm highly introverted and I detest head games! They make me like this :steam: when I should be like this and I get so frusterated with the mixed signals I give up.
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Yeah I've seen Grease.

Sure, Sandy was kind of prudish, but she was pleasant and good looking. Betty was a bitter, ho hum looking ho who slept around just to get attention.

All I'm saying is there were more factors involved... and even then, Sandy had to loosen up to seal the deal.
    Yeah, and she had to learn to dress better, too.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    Yeah, and she had to learn to dress better, too.
    I believe they acctually had to cut Olivia Newton John (the actress that played sandy) out of those pants after the filming of that scene was done :/
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

WTF is this dude saying? A Schnitzel's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    B.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbows View Post
    I believe they acctually had to cut Olivia Newton John (the actress that played sandy) out of those pants after the filming of that scene was done :/
    C'mon, that's what fashion is all about.
    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    sheesh humans! for realz

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by A Schnitzel View Post
    C'mon, that's what fashion is all about.
    Touche.