User Tag List

12311 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Default INFJs Attempting to Understand ENTPs Behavior

Shoot! (:
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

This is the time in the movie theatre where the ads just loop and you fall asleep, thus missing half the movie

I havent really had any ENTP problems that weren't based off of my internal reactions to them. Tertiary Fe gives me very flakey vibes no matter how sincere it is, and what's more annoying is that I cant beat off the feeling with logic so I avoid them.
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Haven't had sufficient interaction to have strong feelings about it.

My impressions so far:

- Great conversationalists, especially when mature and well balanced.
    - Entrepreneurs that have great ideas and what it takes to carry them out, but who should have people in line to take over once they've conquered the main challenges and move on to the next project.
    - Great at creating their own jobs and talking people into hiring them.
    - Best if left unleashed to do what they need to do.
    - Excellent sense of humour. Kind of flirty in a non-serious way.
    - Inexplicable appreciation for INFJs.
    - Travellers
    - Adventuresome cooks if they choose to pursue it.

Haven't fought with one yet, so can't tell you much else.

So since I don't know any really well:

1. What upsets them and what are the symptoms? What is the best course of action for the offender to take when they are upset?

2. How would you best get close to one? Do they have a system of gates or layers like INFJs or is it a different security system altogether?

3. What makes them happiest?

4. What do they value most in a friend?

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    Haven't had sufficient interaction to have strong feelings about it.

My impressions so far:

- Great conversationalists, especially when mature and well balanced.
    - Entrepreneurs that have great ideas and what it takes to carry them out, but who should have people in line to take over once they've conquered the main challenges and move on to the next project.
    - Great at creating their own jobs and talking people into hiring them.
    - Best if left unleashed to do what they need to do.
    - Excellent sense of humour. Kind of flirty in a non-serious way.
    - Inexplicable appreciation for INFJs.
    - Travellers
    - Adventuresome cooks if they choose to pursue it.

Haven't fought with one yet, so can't tell you much else.
    Hahaha. You guys are hilarious. I love my INFJ girlfriend and all my INFJ friends and all the INFJ's I know here. I feel their subtle influence and it's pleasant. They seem to genuinely concerned and interested and accepting. And very deep and intelligent. It's very refreshing since I don't connect with many other types in the same way. INFJ people can often present the other side of the story that I cannot see on my own.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

In what way do they present the other side of the story for you? Is it drawing the connections between the facts to the people they impact, or is it something different than that?

Do you approach them, or do they find you?

What areas do you overlap with them and where are your sources of conflict? And are ALL of you dating INFJs or what?

MBTI
    ENTP

So since I don't know any really well:

1. What upsets them and what are the symptoms? What is the best course of action for the offender to take when they are upset?

2. How would you best get close to one? Do they have a system of gates or layers like INFJs or is it a different security system altogether?

3. What makes them happiest?

4. What do they value most in a friend?
    You edited. I saw that.

1. Hm. I get anxious easy. I am always waiting for bad shit to happen. I am like the rodent who lives in the shadow of the owl. Always waiting for the owl. I twitch my whiskers a lot and look behind me. I get upset by people rejecting me or being inconsistent. Best course is to be genuine and kind.

2. Best get close to one? Keep things light. Be accepting. Be friendly without pushiness. Listen and let us talk and be interested.

3. I am happiest when my mind drops away. I love the feeling I get when I am engaged in something that makes me forget myself.

4. I value understanding and acceptance. All my closest friends have been consistent in their inexplicable appreciation for who I am. Not who I try to appear to be.

MBTI
    ENTP

In what way do they present the other side of the story for you? Is it drawing the connections between the facts to the people they impact, or is it something different than that?
    They seem to be very brave about caring for individual people and this is something I am not brave about. This courage to love seems to give them insights that I do not get on my own, but since I love humanity from a wider, more broad perspective, their insights make sense immediately.

MBTI
    ENTP

Do you approach them, or do they find you?

What areas do you overlap with them and where are your sources of conflict? And are ALL of you dating INFJs or what?
    You edited again.

What area do I overlap with them? I think both types are curious and fun loving. I also think both types are very romantic in the sense of imbuing reality with significance. Both types desperately want understanding.

Sources of conflict? Communication styles, issues of space. I also need lots of affirmation as I tend to forget what has already happened. And I take the pulse of relationships a lot since I expect things to get messed up somehow. I think both types can be so in their head that they can lose track of each other sometimes. That can be problematic.

I think ENTP's date a lot of other types. It seems like the ENTP females don't go for the male INFJ's much.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Hmmm, add observant to that list...

1.* Interesting - I am sort of pessimistic in a general sense but optimistic in a personal sense.* We're flipsides.* However we both value consistency and acceptance.*

2.* I think we're generally good at all that.* I like having time to think things over, so am not generally too pushing about speeding it all up.

3.* Glad when your mind drops away because of the aforementioned owl-fearing twichiness, or because it is engaged in so many things at once?*

4.* Do you try to appear different than who you are?* I notice a lot of Ts put on a rather brave, unshakeable facade (see the Iceman and the Child thread from awhile ago), but I'm not sure if it applies to you folks or not.

As far as the second post under that one, which for some reason this window will not allow me to quote without abondoning this message, again it appears we are flipsides.

I think we are good generally at zooming in on details and getting to know lots about a chunk of information that catches our interest. I am guessing that maybe you people are good at zooming out and seeing the super big picture, which means that we provide insight for each other. Would that be accurate?