User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

My INFJ has that knack, when I try to talk about something not engineering related. She lets me speak and I get totally confused while speaking having a hard time to really relay what I mean at all and then she expresses my feeling in 3-5 precise words.

Never met a sharpshooter like that in all my life
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvzWh2RA3Gg"].[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Hahaha LA - It's summer time so I'm making hay while the sun shines. I won't have nearly as much available time in the fall!

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

hooray..

gn8

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

What's the gn8 part mean?

Edit: Ohhhh, you're leaving?

I'd say it changes a bit when you become more aware of yourself and consequently of others.
    But on the general, we do that crossmatching-correlating and will filter out fake from honesty. And uncalled drama (if in public its just a consequence of the type, SF in my experience) or emotional blackmail = death ray of d00m.

I can't recall a method to find us, we can all over the place. But if we come across eachother, being genuine, inteligent, sincere will catch our attention. The rest is function magic, we just connect.

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    I think ENTP's date a lot of other types. It seems like the ENTP females don't go for the male INFJ's much.
    Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    Nope, INFJ men would be way to wimpy for an ENTP woman.
    i'm interpreting this to mean that infj men need more relationship maintenance than infj women? that they have more gender baggage from the world and not lining up with its expectations of them? that it's easier for an infj woman to dwell in extraverted mediocrity than for infj men, who feel crucified and lambasted for not making their way(s) in the world, making more use of their talents and skills, doing something more socially extravertedly successful than god knows what jobs most infj males waste away doing? and the ways in which their extraverted worldly social interactions are, at times, more directly and aggressively threatening to their identity as males within the world of men?

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    1. Make up quick.
    2. Be demonstrative and expressive.
    3. Keep things laid back and fun.
    1 is communication and destroying negative Ni wonderings/wanderings
    2 is giving us something for our Fe to grasp
    3 is more p, always more big picture go with the flow

pretty much covers our bases. the rest is covered by how much dominant iNtuitives get off on ideas + communicating/sharing them

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    My INFJ has that knack, when I try to talk about something not engineering related. She lets me speak and I get totally confused while speaking having a hard time to really relay what I mean at all and then she expresses my feeling in 3-5 precise words.

Never met a sharpshooter like that in all my life
    oh god we're quick to the point. unless the point is inside of us, then it takes us a long-winded painting of words, after which, we read and sum up in 3-5 words.

the less they are ours the better we get at knowing what they mean.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by the state i am in View Post
    i'm interpreting this to mean that infj men need more relationship maintenance than infj women? that they have more gender baggage from the world and not lining up with its expectations of them? that it's easier for an infj woman to dwell in extraverted mediocrity than for infj men, who feel crucified and lambasted for not making their way(s) in the world, making more use of their talents and skills, doing something more socially extravertedly successful than god knows what jobs most infj males waste away doing? and the ways in which their extraverted worldly social interactions are, at times, more directly and aggressively threatening to their identity as males within the world of men?

I think your quote sums up why ENTP females and INFJ males have a more... challenging time with each other.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

synarch, i am guessing you are an enneagram 4?

one of my best friends is an entp 4w3. we relate on the 4 shit very much. wanting to be recognized. exploring the meaning of the self. feeling at times alien and different from others when we are stressed. that everything around us becomes cold and unloving. this envious left-behind complex.

a little bit of warmth to thaw us out and we're back on our way. give something for Fe to recognize as a well-meaning gesture of good intention. something specific to recognizing us, valuing us, etc.

entps and infjs love discourse. infjs are more de-personal than most expect (at least supercharged Ti infj e5 are). we both connect on the level of ideas. our creativity comes from our ability to arrange and assemble and synthesize new ideas- we are exploratory and experimental because ideas come first. we express ideas and articulate ideas and this space is home to us. it provides a different type of artistry than other types who express their judgments and values first and foremost. our expressiveness and desire to fashion ourselves is less rooted in what we identify with and more in our ability to take multiple positions, to change/evolve, to synthesize into new and brilliant incarnations of thought.

entps use Ti more than Fe so they're consistently funnier than infjs, who are consistently as witty but less holy shit did you really just say that? they're also more p so they are more in touch with the overall flow, unless they're feeling really defiant and in Rampage Mode. infjs are really witty bc they see so many plays, but they're less bombastic in delivery and less committed bc they rarely go all-in head-first into any specific joke.

and in terms of going after what you want, sometimes the more sparing Fe usage of an entp is far better than the overactive politely gracious Fe of some infjs. altho most younger infjs are fucking terrible at using Fe both ways and treat it instead as a one-way street of judgment judgment judgment --->.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post

I think your quote sums up why ENTP females and INFJ males have a more... challenging time with each other.
    for some reason this makes me think of the royal tenenbaums scene when geno is giving danny glover the treatment. "you wanna talk jive, let's talk jive."

now let's hear what you're actually thinking in the middle of that ellipsis.