First 2101112

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    Overdeveloped NF can be overbearing, to an ESTP anyway.
    Other than that I loooove INFJs. They truly are one of the few types of people that I have met that are of a sincerely sweet and kind disposition.

They are really fun to corrupt and freak out too.
    I laughed out loud at your first sentence Halla because my husband is ESTP and I'm pretty sure I scare the crap out of him when I'm having one of my "overdeveloped NF" moments. lol

As for corrupting us INFJs, I'm going to have to side with Lauren Ashley about how it's impossible to corrupt the already corrupted. mwuhahaaa

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

I'm pretty certain I am INFJ so I'll say something about the OP. After reading quite a few ENTPs posts I've gotten a good feel for what this personality type is like and able to make connections with real people I've met over the years irl. ENTPs are sort of nutty and blunt. They don't stay in one place too long relationshipwise and want to be free for the most part. I think this type is especially truthful about how they view the world and in their own, sometimes misguided, way present as individualists not easily led astray from their own values, and if they are, are quick to make adjustments based on a certain harmony they want to experience with fellow beings. I get their humor most of the time and have the problem of emulating them when I'm swept away by their whimsy. Of course I could be entirely wrong, keep this in mind, dear reader.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by mwv6r View Post
    Avatar7 it's funny you should ask because I started a thread about my difficulty understanding a particular ENTP a couple months ago. I made the mistake of posting it in the NT forum though and was nearly eaten alive by some angry ENTPs who were ready to rip me to pieces like a pack of hyenas. I did get some helpful, reasonable responses from other ENTPs though.

Anyway, in the situation that I alluded to then, I was having trouble understanding an ENTP who was angry with me (he denied being angry with me but would then do a lot of passive aggressive stuff). I'm pretty sure he has a substance abuse issue which probably complicates the whole situation. I don't care that much about that particular situation anymore because I rarely see the guy anyway. But it does make me curious about the nature of ENTP anger in general. I tend to get along very well with ENTPs but I have noticed that in this fellow's case and in another ENTP male friend's case, their emotional fuse can be surprisingly short at times and in those moments they use incisive humor to cut their opponent, which as an INFJ is pretty scary to even observe let alone be on the receiving end on. Their Tertiary Fe rearing its head in times of stress maybe? Let me add that I really admire ENTPs (funniest type, sexiest type, hands down) and am not trying to bash them but am just genuinely curious.

I appreciate the funniest, sexiest and all that, but...

Really I'd start with drug issue if I were you.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar7 View Post
    I appreciate the funniest, sexiest and all that, but...

Really I'd start with drug issue if I were you.
    HOOT, want to make love ?

Damn you are entp and not infj -.-
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    HOOT, want to make love ?

Damn you are entp and not infj -.-
    Entropie...where's your INFJ gf!
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'