12311 Last

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Default Issues you have with Fi types

I'm certain that there are people here who don't understand and/or have troubles with Fi (XXFP) types. So, ask away, post your troubles, get them answered.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Glycerine

Why are you guys usually so awesome??? My problem is that FP types are way too cool. Booo!

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I started this thread because it's come to my attention that people don't understand and/or have trouble with Fi types. Primarily TPs and FJs, some I've seen on here are wary of us, some don't understand us, etc.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Glycerine

Oh ok, I apologize for the derail. I have had a few problems with FPs in the past but for the most part, it has been good.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

The biggest problem is invisable Fi triplines, that's why people are avoiding this thread.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Hmmm...I never noticed any substantial differences between Fi and Fe in introverts before I was introduced to MBTI. With the extraverts, ENFPs would annoy the most because they seemed self-centered, but they were also the Fi type I got along with the best.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

I've found with the Fi types I know that they are outwardly warmer and more demonstrative than me, yet inwardly more distant. I appear more reserved on the outside, but am quite warm on the inside towards other people. Is that an accurate assessment? I understand that people cannot show what matters to them indiscriminately, but even to the ones I am close to I feel held at arm's length.

As discussed in the INFJ thread, I also find that Fi types are less likely to state openly what is going on with them (whether the factors are external or internal) and yet will stick around and let their moods be felt in a prickly kind of a way.

I sometimes find them a little hot and cold with friends. Like lots of pursuing for awhile, then suddenly nothing. It feels fickle, although I don't think it is intended or experienced in that way by them.

Sometimes they choose hills to die on that aren't strategically advantageous and want to do battle at inappropriate times, when they'd be better served doing it privately.

The being true to themselves sometimes trumps doing what is needed in a friendship. I don't think people should be hypocritical, but I also don't understand why they can't temporarily make adjustments as long as it isn't a constant thing.

I may be mistaken in my understanding of Fi, but these are some of the places where I perceive our differences to be.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia
    The being true to themselves sometimes trumps doing what is needed in a friendship. I don't think people should be hypocritical, but I also don't understand why they can't temporarily make adjustments as long as it isn't a constant thing.
    This! Oh, yes, this.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    ENTP

Fi confuses me to no end. I seem to butt heads with Fi dom types.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Well, my issues with them are likely because we are too alike in that "draw a line in the sand" type of mentality. So, if we are on the same side of an issue,. then we can turn this mutha out, but if we are on opposite sides, then we will turn on each other with equal fury, because neither of us is going to back down.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel