User Tag List

First 1234 Last

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Regarding the OP, sorry, wonkavision's hawtness can be so damn distracting those who know me best think I am some kind of recluse freak of nature, (though as of late they've been changing their minds about that ).

But when I am with acquaintances, I appear quite extroverted.

I would bet strangers find me quite extroverted as well.

When people seem open and receptive to it, (and vice versa), I approach and engage them in conversation.

If I am in the right mood, and you need me to fill the void by talking, I'll do so, and if you need me to fill the void by listening, I'll do that too.

Despite being so energetic and full of life and vocal, in general, there is nothing better than feeling the rapture of admiring someone or something else that is beautiful.

Sure I can talk, but I'd much rather listen, especially if you've got a good story to tell.

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

But wonkavision is even hawter.

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I've swayed between Introversion and Extroversion, and still do.

If you get into the functions of it, I can say that I have a very strong Fi and that it is nearly tied with Ne, but isn't. In this manner, I am more openly intuitive, and underneath it, Feeling.

I do feel like an Introvert sometimes. I do like to get away from people, and being alone to think has soothed a lot of my problems. I do spend quite a bit of time alone, but that isn't out of want.

So, in general, I am not one of the more extroverted ENFPs, but I am extroverted and I am very social and goofy and am always up for a good time.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEE

I was highly extroverted when I was younger. In my teens I forced myself to introversion when I realized that most my Fe-dominant environment really.. really didn't get me. Not to mention that most of their approaches to soothe me only made things worse. In spite of this self-imposed introversion diet, I still preserved my people skills.. instincts that I normally use on the outside to get by, but that I -make it- a point to forget when I'm on this forum... simply because I am dead serious about figuring my personality out..
    In real life, I will modify everything about me to match the person I talk to... so I'm a lot nicer and extroverted in general. Here.. I try to get everything out, no matter how aggressive and insane I may seem.
    I'm also..bias. I think that extroversion in ENFPs is but a tactic to create a more Fi-friendly environment...hence all the idiotic value-oriented crusades.
    I've grown to really dislike my extroversion because I -know- its just a tool for Fi.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    thanks for posting that wonka. i was just talking with someone a bit about this at work the other day...it's a new job but you can tell who the obvious extraverts are...and i'm not one of them...he said that i seem kind of quiet and soft spoken....and...anyway it made me wonder about other enfps.
    People (who don't know me very well) tell me that all the time. It's like if there are a lot more OUTGOING and loud people around, then I'm happy to take the back seat... and some people only know me that way.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

People used to know me as outgoing and having this edge to me.. they always go, "Wow. You changed." I used to be more feisty/in your face. If something bothered me, I'd say it. If something made me laugh, I'd let it be known. I used to have my own style, but since I grew up and had a chance to travel to certain parts of the world, I realized how microscopic we are as humans, and that in the grand-scheme of things.. all the superficiality doesn't quite matter as much to me. I become more reflective/quiet. Perhaps, it's also because I've adapted to living a rich suburbia, where life is pretty much like the movie the Truman Show. (friggin boring ass hell)

My family would definitely describe me as extroverted. I used to be a go-getter. Now, I'm just non-nonchalant/whatevers about things.. Yup. Yup!

MBTI
    GONE

I wonder though Viv, if people who didn't know you "before" would describe you as extroverted or outgoing? I know a few super laid back and nonchalant folks who are also extraverted.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

^They definitely would.. Friends/family have noticed a change.. They all remark on the fact that I changed.. and all go- We miss that old you.. If they needed someone to negotiate something, I'd be all up on it.

Now, I'm still extroverted, but I guess with experiences, I just don't look at life quite the same way as I used to? My values changed, and so I have a totally different outlook on things.. Hence, the way I communicate is a bit different.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Clonester View Post
    Some times I just don't click in conversation with others or I'm just content to listen to others talk. So if someone confused me as an introvert I wouldn't be surprised.
    Yeah, I think this is probably the main reason someone would think I was an Introvert.

I'm pretty quiet if I'm not interested in the topic.

And even if I am interested, I generally only talk when I have something especially important or funny to say.

Especially in a group setting, or if arguing/debate is going on, I might have a lot to say, but I'm more interested in what I can gain from listening.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Wonkavision View Post
    Yeah, I think this is probably the main reason someone would think I was an Introvert.

I'm pretty quiet if I'm not interested in the topic.

And even if I am interested, I generally only talk when I have something especially important or funny to say.

Especially in a group setting, or if arguing/debate is going on, I might have a lot to say, but I'm more interested in what I can gain from listening.
    I agree. When it's shooting the breeze than I'm not even there. My mind will usually be lightyears away from small talk conversations.

And when it's with people who don't get my values or don't accept them, than I'm just a listener.

By the way, I wish I was as "hawt" as Wonkavision so Captain Chick could talk about me in a post before actually getting to the chase.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?