User Tag List

First 4567 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelchild View Post
    Erm ... I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm going with 0. This INFP wouldn't even notice the light bulb needed to be changed.

Yeah, that's right. I've got mad observational skills.

I forgot the right name for it, but at my old dojo we had drills where you had to stand there until someone swung a sword at your head and then once they swung you'd move real real fast to get out of the way. Usually then you'd disarm them and often you'd show that you could kill them with it. Ancient Japan could be a very violent place apparently. Anyways, clearly I have *nothing* on Jewelchild's "mad observational skills!"

If anyone ever wants to learn observational and reaction skills I *assure* you that nothing says "I'd better pay attention and move away NOW" quite like seeing someone's fist flying at your face!

I have been known to grab a spare lamp from another room and set it by the dead bulb instead of just changing the bulb though.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

4. There is a string-puppet play going on and 3 people controls the puppets and the 4th is the announcer. The play centers on achieving ones potential and bringing your light onto a greatful world. Very inspiring and stuff. It makes the new light bulb happy and motivated and fulfilled.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

i'm being serious when i say this, but one time a light bulb went out in my apartment in the bathroom when i was living alone, and i didn't change it for at least a week and a half. i used my Nintendo Ds as a light source and i quite enjoyed taking showers in the dark after awhile, it was new.

I never even actually changed it. I came home from work and one of my friends who had a key, who was annoyed at my laziness came into my apartment and changed it. he was an ISFJ.

you can always count on an sj to change your light bulb for you.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    As soon as the light goes out, they find the Darkness as an allegory for their black and empty existence, and swiftly slit their wrists.
    Though INFPs may have a bleak outlook at times, suicide is way too permanent. I'm sure that's more of a "J" thing.

I'm perfectly capable of changing a light bulb. But my adaptability, and the amusement that goes along with change, would probably keep me from addressing it until company's expected or I've grown used to not having that light source and want something different. When I finally do get around to replacing that light bulb, and notice how bright the room is, I'd say "WOW, how cool is that!?" True, it doesn't take much to amuse...

Junior Member Andy Quellenlicht's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

no lightbulb change is necessary. before enlightening the environment in the first place, the lightbulb has been introjected (unconciously swallowed) by an INFP to see if it might belong to its universe. as a result, the broken glass causes a lot of pain in the stomach... after finding out that the lightbulb does not belong to its universe, the INFP brings it up and becomes enslaved to sorrow: this lightbulb will never shine...

metaphors of all nations, unite...
    INFJ; e3w4, sp

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by scantilyclad View Post
    i'm being serious when i say this, but one time a light bulb went out in my apartment in the bathroom when i was living alone, and i didn't change it for at least a week and a half. i used my Nintendo Ds as a light source and i quite enjoyed taking showers in the dark after awhile, it was new.

I never even actually changed it. I came home from work and one of my friends who had a key, who was annoyed at my laziness came into my apartment and changed it. he was an ISFJ.

you can always count on an sj to change your light bulb for you.
    While not exactly the same, I've been in a very similar boat. "Ooh, this will be so fun to try and adapt to. Who needs lights?!?! Bah!!! The peeping of starlight throw the kitchen window will be more than adequate. Time to develop my underused physical sensing abilities. Before you know it I'll be able to walk fine in pitch-black darkness!"

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

This is sooooo fucking hilarious because I have a lightbulb in one of my rooms that has been dark for months. I mean, my kitchen and bedroom bulbs MUST work and I will replace them, but I just randomly decided that that I'd have a dim living room.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

My bathroom has been dark for about a month. I still do enjoy taking showers in the evening/night, so I've been doing it in darkness, which I utterly enjoy of course.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFj

I'm not an INFP, but I have dreams where lights go out in different parts of my home as a child and I can't replace the lightbulbs and there is no adult to replace them. More like a nightmare...
    "My Journey is my Destination."

"Today Counts Forever." R.C. Sproul

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

*glares at light fixture*

Meh *shrug* my computer is on...

*continues bugging NTs on TypeC*

*screws up a sewing project a week later*

*curses and swears*

*changes light bulb*
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]