Yeah. So it's 1 INFP.
1. Go to grocery store.
2. Buy light bulb.
3.... Wait, do I get an old incandescent bulb or a new fluorescent bulb? I can't make a decision now without such critical information!!
4. Go home and hop online to research.
5. Open up TypeC, waste 3 hours.
6. Come nighttime and darkness, stub toe on furniture. Resolve to fix it tomorrow.
7. Research pros/cons. If necessary, use spreadsheets to mathematically determine how long it would take for fluorescent to be profitable.
8. Go back to store, buy lightbulb.
9. CRAP! They are out of the lightbulb I wanted to buy! What do I do now?!? I can't buy an unresearched bulb - not after all the work I've put into this!
10. Go home.
11. ... 2 weeks later, stub toe again. Possibly break it.
12. Go back to store, buy lightbulb, and make a side trip to Dairy Queen to buy a Blizzard as reward.
13. Analyze light fixture. Try to change lightbulb without ladder.
14. After 5 minutes realize that it's not quite going to work. Spend 30 seconds grabbing a chair.
15. Change lightbulb.
16. Resolve not to wait so long next time.