• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] How Many INFPs to Change a Lightbulb?

lillyofthevalley

MBTI Type
INFJ
Not if it's an INFJ. They will merely begin to expound on how we need a system in place to prevent such occurances in the future because it's just too stressful to have a disruption in the flow of light when one is concentrating and why hasn't anyone else had the perspective to see that such a system is needed and this is what is wrong with the world today, people would rather change a light bulb and stay with a broken system than find something new, it's the breakdown of civilization, how did civilization ever even develop based on such faulty thinking...and hey, what's going on! Did the lights just come back on?!?! ...

INFP was forced to change the light bulb to get some peace and quiet! :D

Oh yeah, I'll just find a candle, better to light a candle than curse the darkness, hmmm...now who was it who said that? I'll have to get on the internet to research who it was, oh yeah, forget the candle, I'll just read by the light from my monitor, actuallly this light is comforting, I wonder if I should install a dimmer switch, never mind, I can always just turn the monitor on, hmmm...this is peaceful, why would anyone want to curse the darkness in the first place?

lillyofthevalley

MBTI Type
INFJ
How many INFP's does it take to change a lightbulb?

I'm not sure but for INFJ's it's 3. One to change the lightbulb and 2 to relate to the experience. Other types might take more people to change a lightbulb but INFJ's don't like a crowd.