User Tag List

First 12345 Last

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    One. They just incessantly whine about how annoying it is until someone else gets tired of it and does it for them. This is surprisingly effective if there's another type in the room.
    Not if it's an INFJ. They will merely begin to expound on how we need a system in place to prevent such occurances in the future because it's just too stressful to have a disruption in the flow of light when one is concentrating and why hasn't anyone else had the perspective to see that such a system is needed and this is what is wrong with the world today, people would rather change a light bulb and stay with a broken system than find something new, it's the breakdown of civilization, how did civilization ever even develop based on such faulty thinking...and hey, what's going on! Did the lights just come back on?!?! ...

INFP was forced to change the light bulb to get some peace and quiet!

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

If it's my INTP daughter; never, at least until about the 7th time asking her and almost half a day later. Same goes for walking up, studying, moving, etc.....

What does work, "After you change the light bulb we can go shopping. Shit, you broke the world record in fastest light bulb change ever!!!"
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I could never change the lightbulb! How could I get rid of such a special thing that has brightened my life, simply because it does not perform the way it used to? It is still the same inside! How hurt it would be to be replaced! Now it is my place to be there for it, like it used to be there for me!

[In all seriousness though, I'm sad when I have to throw inanimate objects away. XD]

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by Coeur View Post
    I could never change the lightbulb! How could I get rid of such a special thing that has brightened my life, simply because it does not perform the way it used to? It is still the same inside! How hurt it would be to be replaced! Now it is my place to be there for it, like it used to be there for me!

[In all seriousness though, I'm sad when I have to throw inanimate objects away. XD]
    Aww... you are too sweet.
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

You grab a lightbulb, unscrew the old one, and screw in the new one. Damn that was hard.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I, personally, would write a story about how our lives are represented by the lightbulb.

I would do it in the dark for dramatic effect, read the result later, and then cry myself to sleep that night.

Then, I would awaken the next day, much like a lightbulb being switched on, ready to face life at full force once more.

And, whether I achieve my dreams or not, whether I shine brightly for all to see, whether I light a room only I can see,

I will shine.

Though it will not last.

Some bulbs flicker before they fade, unable to shine on. Some go out with a flash, in one final, glorious show. Some never shine at all, and some, some fade away slowly, all alone.

In the end, it's all the same. Shards of glass, thrown away.

Right, I'm off to sleep.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I yell to my ISFJ mommy who comes & does it for me .
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

^ yes, this falls into the same category as giant-bug-in-the-bathtub.
    "Develop interest in life as you see it...the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls and interesting people. Forget yourself." -- H. Miller
    -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
    Johari the good..
    Nohari.. the bad, and the ugly

I'm a FiNe SiTe to see!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

^ replacing burnt-out bugs breaks my heart every time
    "Develop interest in life as you see it...the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls and interesting people. Forget yourself." -- H. Miller
    -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
    Johari the good..
    Nohari.. the bad, and the ugly

I'm a FiNe SiTe to see!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

One. It's just when we get around to doing it is the issue.

Much like ... many, many other people in the world LOL!