User Tag List

Smile I heart my Fe! What about you? :)

There seems to be constant negativity going on concerning Extraverted Feeling in this forum but I really love this function of mine so I thought I would start a thread about why I think it is a great function (and everyone who would like to share what they like about (their) Fe please jump right in)

The greatest thing I can think of:

I have noticed that Fe enables me to heal. It is astonishing what a bit of listening and sincere empathising can achieve, people have told me on several occasions that after simply talking to me about their problems it felt like something had been repaired/restored/healed on the inside of them. I personally think that is a great gift, what is better than being a ray of healing sunshine in someone's life?!

your resident asshole

I'm kind of awkward with Fe. :/

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I tried to eat it once and since then it lies like stones in the belly -.-
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Lightyear View Post
    There seems to be constant negativity going on concerning Extraverted Feeling in this forum but I really love this function of mine so I thought I would start a thread about why I think it is a great function (and everyone who would like to share what they like about (their) Fe please jump right in)

The greatest thing I can think of:

I have noticed that Fe enables me to heal. It is astonishing what a bit of listening and sincere empathising can achieve, people have told me on several occasions that after simply talking to me about their problems it felt like something had been repaired/restored/healed on the inside of them. I personally think that is a great gift, what is better than being a ray of healing sunshine in someone's life?!

I agree. I love my Fe to no end. and I love everyone around me. I love everyone in fact, just some more than others.
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

I like mine. But it's not very sensitive compared to a lot of INFJs' Fe. It's like a warm blanket - on the inside!

A lot of people don't like Fe since it's the 'people moving' function. A lot of ETPs have it enough to know how to use it to exploit people - not all of them, most of the ETPs on this forum are awesome - and EFJs have a hard time getting past the insecurities that come from having primary Fe. And their tendency to be very forward and pushy to get their goals done irritates the fxxk out of Is and perceivers and Js who have plans of their own they want to accomplish, and Ts who think EFJs are just shallow airheads.

Really, Fe is the function that is AWESOME when done right but AWFUL when done wrong. And for Fe-doms, it's hard to break the 'Fe circle of doom' it seems. Proteanmix seems to have pushed past it and is now a lot scarier
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

YAY for Fe! * throws confetti*

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Heart is not actually a verb.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    I like mine. But it's not very sensitive compared to a lot of INFJs' Fe. It's like a warm blanket - on the inside!

A lot of people don't like Fe since it's the 'people moving' function. A lot of ETPs have it enough to know how to use it to exploit people - not all of them, most of the ETPs on this forum are awesome - and EFJs have a hard time getting past the insecurities that come from having primary Fe. And their tendency to be very forward and pushy to get their goals done irritates the fxxk out of Is and perceivers and Js who have plans of their own they want to accomplish, and Ts who think EFJs are just shallow airheads.

Really, Fe is the function that is AWESOME when done right but AWFUL when done wrong. And for Fe-doms, it's hard to break the 'Fe circle of doom' it seems. Proteanmix seems to have pushed past it and is now a lot scarier
    Lolz. Me and my Fe: A relationship characterized by increasing ambivalence.

I must have some unusually strong Pi+Ti so my Fe is weird. "Don't take it personal/No hard feelings!" is my mantra cause I know nothing about that concept called moderation. What can I say, I'm scrappy and I like it! I'm also painfully aware of the intricacies of social relationships so I'm often stuck in analysis paralysis. But I do trust my Fe without question. I don't feel awkward in it or like it's left me...I know it can get me out of any problems my scrappiness gets me into.

Fe is cool, though really. I enjoy it and its various emotional expressiveness modes. It's that awful/awesome part you're refer to.
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Just the thing you need to become the leader of a great Reich
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]