• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Fe] I heart my Fe! What about you? :)

Lightyear

There seems to be constant negativity going on concerning Extraverted Feeling in this forum but I really love this function of mine so I thought I would start a thread about why I think it is a great function (and everyone who would like to share what they like about (their) Fe please jump right in)

The greatest thing I can think of:

I have noticed that Fe enables me to heal. It is astonishing what a bit of listening and sincere empathising can achieve, people have told me on several occasions that after simply talking to me about their problems it felt like something had been repaired/restored/healed on the inside of them. I personally think that is a great gift, what is better than being a ray of healing sunshine in someone's life?!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I tried to eat it once and since then it lies like stones in the belly -.-

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There seems to be constant negativity going on concerning Extraverted Feeling in this forum but I really love this function of mine so I thought I would start a thread about why I think it is a great function (and everyone who would like to share what they like about (their) Fe please jump right in)

The greatest thing I can think of:

I have noticed that Fe enables me to heal. It is astonishing what a bit of listening and sincere empathising can achieve, people have told me on several occasions that after simply talking to me about their problems it felt like something had been repaired/restored/healed on the inside of them. I personally think that is a great gift, what is better than being a ray of healing sunshine in someone's life?!

I agree. I love my Fe to no end. and I love everyone around me. I love everyone in fact, just some more than others.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
I like mine. But it's not very sensitive compared to a lot of INFJs' Fe. It's like a warm blanket - on the inside!

A lot of people don't like Fe since it's the 'people moving' function. A lot of ETPs have it enough to know how to use it to exploit people - not all of them, most of the ETPs on this forum are awesome - and EFJs have a hard time getting past the insecurities that come from having primary Fe. And their tendency to be very forward and pushy to get their goals done irritates the fxxk out of Is and perceivers and Js who have plans of their own they want to accomplish, and Ts who think EFJs are just shallow airheads.

Really, Fe is the function that is AWESOME when done right but AWFUL when done wrong. And for Fe-doms, it's hard to break the 'Fe circle of doom' it seems. Proteanmix seems to have pushed past it and is now a lot scarier :D

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
YAY for Fe! * throws confetti*

:D

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Heart is not actually a verb.

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
I like mine. But it's not very sensitive compared to a lot of INFJs' Fe. It's like a warm blanket - on the inside!

A lot of people don't like Fe since it's the 'people moving' function. A lot of ETPs have it enough to know how to use it to exploit people - not all of them, most of the ETPs on this forum are awesome - and EFJs have a hard time getting past the insecurities that come from having primary Fe. And their tendency to be very forward and pushy to get their goals done irritates the fxxk out of Is and perceivers and Js who have plans of their own they want to accomplish, and Ts who think EFJs are just shallow airheads.

Really, Fe is the function that is AWESOME when done right but AWFUL when done wrong. And for Fe-doms, it's hard to break the 'Fe circle of doom' it seems. Proteanmix seems to have pushed past it and is now a lot scarier :D

Lolz. Me and my Fe: A relationship characterized by increasing ambivalence.

I must have some unusually strong Pi+Ti so my Fe is weird. "Don't take it personal/No hard feelings!" is my mantra cause I know nothing about that concept called moderation. What can I say, I'm scrappy and I like it! I'm also painfully aware of the intricacies of social relationships so I'm often stuck in analysis paralysis. But I do trust my Fe without question. I don't feel awkward in it or like it's left me...I know it can get me out of any problems my scrappiness gets me into.

Fe is cool, though really. I enjoy it and its various emotional expressiveness modes. It's that awful/awesome part you're refer to.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Just the thing you need to become the leader of a great Reich :D