• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] The Cafe

Eylrid

MBTI Type
INFP
Does anyone here also use Personality Cafe?

If so, do you happen to know why I can't access it?

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Yeah, I belong to PC. I don't know what's wrong with it. After a few hours I am able to access one or two pages before it stops loading again. I think they're having problems with the server.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I hacked the site and now I am causing major havoc.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
They combine all your standard searches and make an assessment if your worthy or not based on your personality and its consistency with your searches. Basically they know if you're for real enough to meet their standards:)