• ESTP

1 6.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
123 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Default ENFJs: Favorite Romantic Type

ENFJs, we are grossly underrepresented here! So I figured I'd direct a question just for us to answer. What is your favorite type for romantic relationships?

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

Don't have much experience in that area but if I had to choose one it would INFP. They're just so strange but in an awesome way. They're very interesting and so misunderstood in society that that gives me plenty of opportunity to protect them.
    "... you think deeply about stuff [that] nobody cares about and hardly anybody can understand you." ~ Peguy talking about Ni users. So true.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quite the variety here so far!

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

I'm going to guess AB +.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    ENFj
    Enneagram
    2w3

Yes there is some variety. I personally can't see myself attracted to another NF for very long or most F types. It would seem too familiar.
    "At points of clarity, I realize that my life on earth is meaningless, and that I am merely a pawn in a bigger game. A game I cannot possibly understand or have control of. Thankfully, before depression sets in, I drift back into my cloudy, bewildered daily routine." **Joel Patrick Warneke**

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

Quote Originally Posted by Lookin4theBestNU View Post
    Yes there is some variety. I personally can't see myself attracted to another NF for very long or most F types. It would seem too familiar.
    Or maybe you're just a product of our society and you don't value feelings in men or at least the ones that are obvious. Just saying. Get out there and find yourself a TP like Pink.
    "... you think deeply about stuff [that] nobody cares about and hardly anybody can understand you." ~ Peguy talking about Ni users. So true.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Being a female F can make or break a relationship with another F. My ENFP sister is way less emotionally charged than me and loves INFJs (also xNTJs). She's got some wiggle room. Me, not so much. I won't say that I haven't been attracted to male INFPs on occasion because I have, but they're usually a very specific certain breed of INFP. If anyone used to watch "Divine Design" (you Canadians!), her painter Andrew was INFP and he did all sorts of bad things to my brain.

Male ENFJs may find dating another F easier because dating an F would make their own feelings freer to be expressed. I see this with my ENFJ friend Taco and his lovely INFP wife. Safety zone?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Being a female F can make or break a relationship with another F. My ENFP sister is way less emotionally charged than me and loves INFJs (also xNTJs).
    This seems true of Fe women. As Fi-dom, I am not that emotionally demonstrative, yet, I am sensitive, so the softness of an F guy is complementary. Fe-dom women seem to do well with a Ti guy to ground them a bit.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ENFj
    Enneagram
    2w3

Quote Originally Posted by Chris1207
    Or maybe you're just a product of our society and you don't value feelings in men or at least the ones that are obvious. Just saying. Get out there and find yourself a TP
    I found a TP type ages ago, got married, had babies etc. and it was a perfect fit for me. I'm pretty sure the point of the thread was to ask us what our preference of romantic types were so I voted and commented accordingly based on personal experience. I'm not quite sure where you would consider my answering of this thread part of a societal dislike of F men. Just wanted to throw that possibility out there eh?
    "At points of clarity, I realize that my life on earth is meaningless, and that I am merely a pawn in a bigger game. A game I cannot possibly understand or have control of. Thankfully, before depression sets in, I drift back into my cloudy, bewildered daily routine." **Joel Patrick Warneke**

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Male ENFJs may find dating another F easier because dating an F would make their own feelings freer to be expressed. I see this with my ENFJ friend Taco and his lovely INFP wife. Safety zone?
    I agree with this :>
    "That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty, even if they're not much to look at, or even if they're sort of stupid, you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are. Girls. Jesus Christ. They can drive you crazy. They really can."