• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJ's - long, flat hair?

TSDesigner

MBTI Type
INTJ
What's up with the INFJ hair style?
It seems like most INFJ's have long, straight, flat hair.
It's very flat on top.
What's up with that?
Why do most of you have hair like that?
Also you seem rather depressed or in a very subdued, down mood all the time.
Are you actually depressed?

P

Phantonym

:rofl1:

What's up with the INFJ hair style? I hadn't realized that types have now their own hair styles. Interesting.
It seems like most INFJ's have long, straight, flat hair. Some do, some don't. Nothing they can do about it, I guess. If it's naturally like that, maybe they just like it that way?
It's very flat on top. Why should it be any otherwise? Miss the 80s?
What's up with that? If it's a personal choice, then be it. If people don't want to mess with their hair all day round, just let it be.
Why do most of you have hair like that? Most? Couldn't be bothered to mess with the hair, I guess. People have other things on their head too, besides hair.
Also you seem rather depressed or in a very subdued, down mood all the time. We're thinking about our messed up hair or other things that occupy our minds.
Are you actually depressed? Some are, some are not. Why do you keep asking such personal questions? :thelook:

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What's up with the INFJ hair style?
It seems like most INFJ's have long, straight, flat hair.
It's very flat on top.
:rofl1:

LOL.

My hair is anything but flat most of the time. I do like to wear it straight at times but it isn't naturally so.

Also you seem rather depressed or in a very subdued, down mood all the time.
Are you actually depressed?
I have heard it said many times that I seem saddened. I blame it on the downturned lips.

P

Phantonym

Yeah, you didn't know? INTJs go for the short cut.

:D Really? News to me. Somebody should do a catalogue. Visual aids. Oh, wait, Visual Identification technique is already used in socionics. Hmmm...interesting. Which type would be most likely to puff up their hair?

I do. That hair is amazing :D

:laugh: I'm not too crazy about that much puffiness. Unnatural.

Maybe the OP should provide us with evidence of INFJ flat hair.

AND...are we talking about male or female INFJs here? That little detail has not yet been specified.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
INFJs obsessively love to comb their hair, maybe that's why they like it long.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFJs obsessively love to comb their hair, maybe that's why they like it long.

Where's your proof of this? Is this mentioned in any INFJs profiles we don't know about?

:)

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Is there a comb within 6 feet of you right now and have you used it within the last 3 hours?

No. I'm at work. I went for curls today, as I did yesterday. Just uncurl and go.

S

Sniffles

I don't care for long hair much. I prefer short to medium length.

P

Phantonym

Heh. I'm still not convinced by the hypothesis of the OP. Personal preferences and material to work with - that's the key here in my opinion.

Synthetic Darkness

My INFJ friend has even wilder hair than me...very curly and frizzy...its never flat. My mom is the complete opposite though she could get electrocuted and her hair would stay long and "flat" o_O

Socionics is a complete joke, since when does your MBTI type and your physical appearance have anything to do with each other. Based on Socionics I should have long fingers but mine are sadly...stubbly :(

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Dang INFJs and their long flat hair. I'm so sick of every INFJ I meet having the same hair.