• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJ's - long, flat hair?

fill

"Everything in its place"
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
What? Sorry if this comes off rude, but how on earth do you think a test can define my hair style?

I have an afro. This topic is invalid.

Also you seem rather depressed or in a very subdued, down mood all the time.
Are you actually depressed?

I've never smiled in my life.

Big fluffy, nappy, afro hair. Not every INFJ is white.

Haha, thank you.

wolfy

awsm
Different types tend to have different hair due to the way the cognitive processes affect the hair follicles. It is due to the proximity of cognition to hair follicles.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What? Sorry if this comes off rude, but how on earth do you think a test can define my hair style?

THANK YOU!

Jeez some people start some RIDICULOUS threads about INFJs.

Silent Stars

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I also kinda have an afro, though my hair is really wavy, rather than curly, but there are some large curls here and there. I'm not sure if 7 inches is necessarily long, especially since how wavy my hair is makes it naturally not even half that length.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What's up with the INFJ hair style?
It seems like most INFJ's have long, straight, flat hair.
It's very flat on top.
What's up with that?
Why do most of you have hair like that?
Also you seem rather depressed or in a very subdued, down mood all the time.
Are you actually depressed?

I doubt this is a trend. FWIW, my hair is anything but.

jaku

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4,5?
i used to have a mop. now it's a little more school boy.

my intj has shortish hair, looks like an anime cut. if we used a LITTLE more Se, Ni doms would be the style kings and queens. turn that shit into science.

let the Ne's have their naturally fuzzy unfocused feng shui and its effortless ease! :D

consistently not ugly + low maintenance = sounds about right

:rofl1:

This thread is made of lolz.

This all ties in with the fact that all INFJs must like Mountain Dew.

^Heh, yes I'd say you are exactly right about that.

This is silly.

Big fluffy, nappy, afro hair. Not every INFJ is white.

I've never smiled in my life.

Haha, thank you.

Different types tend to have different hair due to the way the cognitive processes affect the hair follicles. It is due to the proximity of cognition to hair follicles.

THANK YOU!

Jeez some people start some RIDICULOUS threads about INFJs.

LOL....are you sure you're INFJ? We all have Barbie heads with long hair that we can brush and style, don't we?

I love Mountain Dew :thelook:

Hehe. I've never had MD before and I doubt I'll ever have some either but I sure like the commercials:

With Steven Seagal

With Chuck Norris

Hmmm. All INFJs must like commercials (the good ones)?

^^^this is what i read
this thread was a HUGE LOL
in so so so many waze

and i just found out isfp/j's can relate because they have hair styled like ours as well

Silent Stars

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Oh, I just remembered that I have what would be considered a Jewfro (though less curly/more wavy).

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
INFJ's - Long threads - wierd topics?

:laugh:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

jaku

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4,5?
if someone asks an infj a question in this forum and they don't think it makes any sense everyone just starts thinking about how it could be funny to make it make sense.
i think that is funny.

lillyofthevalley

MBTI Type
INFJ
if someone asks an infj a question in this forum and they don't think it makes any sense everyone just starts thinking about how it could be funny to make it make sense.
i think that is funny.

Hey Jaku, you should post a random statement that all us INFJ's can just run wild with, lettin' our quirkies show. Like you said, it all makes sense to us, like baby language or something.

mszoe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2w1
has someone been following me around taking my fotos? :p

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
When INFJs cut their hair short they lose all their magical powers.

lillyofthevalley

MBTI Type
INFJ
We walk on the mountain, rolling our pants up to feel the dew on our bare legs. Our solitary trek refuels precious energy for our mystical powers that we store in our straight/wavy/nappy hair. The goldfinch in the tree says "excuse me, but you have your shirt on backwards" and we say, "finally, someone noticed." As we gaze over the valley we contemplate why it is that shirts aren't made to wear either way.

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
edit: nobody's gonna get this anyway

my hair is short and spiky, always have been. It has never been longer than down to my eyes, i'd think that long flat hair would be more of an INFP thing actually