User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

i used to have a mop. now it's a little more school boy.

my intj has shortish hair, looks like an anime cut. if we used a LITTLE more Se, Ni doms would be the style kings and queens. turn that shit into science.

let the Ne's have their naturally fuzzy unfocused feng shui and its effortless ease!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

You may be right that some personality types tend to go for low maintenance hair, which for some may result in long and flat. In my case, mine has not seen a comb in years, mostly due to it turning into frizz (much like it was in the early 90s before good curly hair products). It's true that I just put gel in it and go, or put part of it up, but because it's curly, it looks like I put some more effort into it than that.

I wonder if there are any personality type trends as far as use/non-use of makeup and style of dress. I think it's pretty individual, although perhaps the emphasis placed on some things may emphasize or de-emphasize interest in either experimentation or time spent...

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

If your assessment is correct... then I'm an anomaly. My hair is quite stiff and so it normally doesn't lay flat... but curl a slight bit. It's kept medium length because I don't have the time to deal with long hair... and short cuts require visit to the hair salon too frequently.

Of course, I really don't think there is any correlations between type and hair style. Judging from the response here... I think you need to revise your theory.
    My stuff (design & other junk) lives here: http://nnbox.ca

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    If your assessment is correct... then I'm an anomaly. My hair is quite stiff and so it normally doesn't lay flat... but curl a slight bit. It's kept medium length because I don't have the time to deal with long hair... and short cuts require visit to the hair salon too frequently.

Of course, I really don't think there is any correlations between type and hair style. Judging from the response here... I think you need to revise your theory.
    I think it's about low-maintenance. For me, long hair (bewb length) is the most low-maintenance, because my thick and wavy hair has so much volume that if it didn't have the weight of long hair it'd poof into a difficult force to reckon with.

(Though I should add that my IRL known INFJ has long, straight, dirty-blond hair.)
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

consistently not ugly + low maintenance = sounds about right

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by TSDesigner View Post
    What's up with the INFJ hair style?
    It seems like most INFJ's have long, straight, flat hair.
    It's very flat on top.
    What's up with that?
    Why do most of you have hair like that?
    Also you seem rather depressed or in a very subdued, down mood all the time.
    Are you actually depressed?
    Certain types prefer certain style. A lot of INTPs have that Stanley Kubrick, bordering on a homeless person hairstyle. And a lot of middle aged STJ women have that "short, practical" haircut (I.e. helmet-hair)
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Certain types prefer certain style. A lot of INTPs have that Stanley Kubrick, bordering on a homeless person hairstyle. And a lot of middle aged STJ women have that "short, practical" haircut (I.e. helmet-hair)

This thread is made of lolz.

violaine

Quote Originally Posted by TSDesigner View Post
    What's up with the INFJ hair style?
    It seems like most INFJ's have long, straight, flat hair.
    It's very flat on top.
    What's up with that?
    Why do most of you have hair like that?
    Also you seem rather depressed or in a very subdued, down mood all the time.
    Are you actually depressed?
    I think I fit this atm, lol. I have had all kinds of haircuts, I was a big fan of the razor sharp bob and then I had really short, almost shaved to the head hair for a little while. Lately all I really do is gets bangs in the winter. My hair is black but the underside is bleached to red though. *shrug*

I am reserved in real life until I get to know people I really like, then I come alive. It's from being up in my own head and only coming out to play if I spark with someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Lol, I call a friend's Mom helmet for just this reason. Her hair is hurricane proof! She's SFJ though.

MBTI
    INFJ

My hair was long, straight and flat back in high school when I was still an INFP.

Then I cut it and realized how stupid it was to have hair down my back for so many years, man it's inconvenient. I do have pretty flat hair in general though... flyaway hair plus living in a place that's almost 100% humidity all year doesn't help.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

This all ties in with the fact that all INFJs must like Mountain Dew.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)