User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Awh, how sweet of you

er, I mean..I'm not supposed to have feelings :steam:
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

I only know two isfps irl. One I tried to hit on for like a year but we dont seem to occupy space in the same universe honestly, rather adjacent dimensions of some sort so it never worked. He doesnt seem to dislike me though.

I actually had to work for the other one for about a year. She was strictly a nine to fiver, liked cute clothes, and had no interest in driving anything forward. She single handedly almost prevented the market release of my instrument as she didnt have her shit together. 300 people, five years, and she could have fucked it up. I may have Te'd her a wee bit....

So what would she find bothersome about me?
    -I drive change, everything must change, some just for the fun of it, some because I can see the flaws in the system
    -no conversation stays simple-within seconds everything gets abstracted, reconnected
    -I dont care about Se stuff in anyway shape or form. Likely I even sunconsciously disdain it a little as I have some Fi value shit attached to it, since I fuck it up endlessly and it makes me sad, and I bet that shows. She had a lot of Se and likely picks up on that.
    -she didnt get the random silliness at all.

Funny as I really enjoy reading posts from the isfps here and I think they seem awesome. I also have beed reading bukowski (maybe an isfp)-and get this-a list of books that bukowski said everyone should read. So far each has a very interesting bent-I think they are maybe FiSe views of the world but I dont know for sure. It's like putting on Se glasses for me. Lots of fun.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Ne-Monster View Post
    Funny as I really enjoy reading posts from the isfps here and I think they seem awesome.

Reverse this for me: I don't like reading ISFP posts, but I get along exceptionally well with them in real life.

Go figure.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahNounBlah View Post
    Reverse this for me: I don't like reading ISFP posts, but I get along exceptionally well with them in real life.
    Me too. ISFPs irl are truly sweet and admirable. They balance the concrete and the abstract well. I also like the ISFPs here, I wish they would write more meaty posts (minus Jeffster because he already posts plenty).

In regards to the OP, I haven't noticed this phenomenon. I know an ISFP who is best buddies with an ENFP and ENTP.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Ne dominant people are generally annoying. That may be why. They are constantly all over the place. It seems like as I'm thinking about the things that they are saying they are already 200 miles ahead of me mentally with a new idea. It's kind of annoying.
    haha...is it? omg that's funny...sorry monsieur kitty kat

but...we can't all be cool...maybe they're just annoying.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP

The best thing about my close ISFP friends and I is we can just spout off jokes and funny movie lines until we're blue in the face. A lot of people ask if we are brothers.

I don't click as much with my other ISFP friend because we have different interests... well, she has very abnormal tastes. Not even remotely mainstream. But we had a little bit of going on for a while. Mostly physical, not so much from communication, though we made things work.
    ENFP Male: E-74% N-95% F-58% P-84% 3w2
    "I feel there are two people inside me - me and my intuition. If I go against her, she'll screw me every time, and if I follow her, we get along quite nicely." -Kim Basinger

MBTI
    INTp

Ne dominant people are generally annoying. That may be why. They are constantly all over the place. It seems like as I'm thinking about the things that they are saying they are already 200 miles ahead of me mentally with a new idea. It's kind of annoying.
    That sort of fits, although he doesn't have the same aversion to ENTPs. It's odd, because you would think that there would more of a clash with the T vs. F, but there isn't.

Another thing is that he says he has a distrust of strong E and J types. Although ENFPs are obviously E, he is suspicious (or says he is suspicious) of more decisive people but that doesn't really fit the bill for most ENFPs, right?

Also, non-ENFPs/ISFPs, does this sort of thing happen for you in a similar situation (i.e. a INTJ disliking a ESTJ)?
    I (89%) N (88%) T (88%) P (56%)

Ti > Ne > Ni > Te > Si = Se > Fi > Fe

Enneagram: 5

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by FlamingMask View Post
    That sort of fits, although he doesn't have the same aversion to ENTPs. It's odd, because you would think that there would more of a clash with the T vs. F, but there isn't.

Another thing is that he says he has a distrust of strong E and J types. Although ENFPs are obviously E, he is suspicious (or says he is suspicious) of more decisive people but that doesn't really fit the bill for most ENFPs, right?

Also, non-ENFPs/ISFPs, does this sort of thing happen for you in a similar situation (i.e. a INTJ disliking a ESTJ)?
    EXFX people are, well, more outward about their emotions it would seem. Extroverted and feeler. Your ISFP friend may be getting annoyed because he is picking up on these outward displays of emotion and he sees that as annoying? I know that I personally do, I am actually pretty bothered by outward displays of emotion (if I'm not ready for it or I see it as unnecessary). That combined with Ne could get (And does get) very annoying.

I personally clash a lot with ENTPs, moreso than with ENFPs. Different strokes for different folks I suppose.

Perhaps your friend being distrustful of decisive people could be a result of a high P preference? EXTJs I generally enjoy, so I'm still guessing it's his high P preference. And again I'll go with "different strokes for different folks".

I've heard of INTJs disliking ESTJs. Perhaps it's see the totally different attitude (EN vs IS or ES vs IN) and then having the same judging functions, and you see the other's method as flawed or superficial?
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

I personally clash a lot with ENTPs, moreso than with ENFPs.

Because you're actually an INFP.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    I also like the ISFPs here, I wish they would write more meaty posts (minus Jeffster because he already posts plenty).
    Did she just tell me to shut the hell up?
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel