User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 103

  1. #61
    Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ
    Posts
    950

    Default

    I'm an INFJ and I've attracted a shit ton of creepos. If INFPs do too, does that mean it has something to do with that NF part? (I'm new to all this stuff!).

    I've had a lot of those "You're my savior!" people, and I had a stalker when I was 18 who claimed that he could feel this 'connection' between us after I'd only talked to him twice at two different parties. I partly blame myself because I'm too loquacious when it comes to sharing the stuff I pick up about people when talking to them, I need to shut my damn cake hole

  2. #62
    cast shadows metaphours's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    1,195

    Default

    this has been done to death

  3. #63
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    I think I used to do things that attracted creepos, quite frankly.

    But, yeah, even now that I'm minding my own business there's some dude down the street with a brain injury who has offered to give me a back massage, and then he made a couple of unexpected appearances on my front porch before I finally yelled at him.

    I have more interesting stories than that, to be sure, but not for a public forum.

    Besides, are you just trying to exploit the INFP victim complex?

  4. #64
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I think I used to do things that attracted creepos, quite frankly.

    But, yeah, even now that I'm minding my own business there's some dude down the street with a brain injury who has offered to give me a back massage, and then he made a couple of unexpected appearances on my front porch before I finally yelled at him.

    I have more interesting stories than that, to be sure, but not for a public forum.

    Besides, are you just trying to exploit the INFP victim complex?
    I'm just being a prankster in a way..but I'm quite curious INFPs are intriguing to an extent.

  5. #65
    Sugar Hiccup OrangeAppled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    7,661

    Default

    I think he's looking for anecdotes...

    Okay, so I have a design portfolio website, with some contact info on it. I also used to have a blog, which I thought was pretty anonymous. I did have a few photos of myself on it though, and it said what city I live in.

    One day, this guy contacts me through my website by email to do some design work. Not the first time it has happened, so nothing weird about it.
    What is weird is how he keeps trying to talk about non-work topics in his emails to me. He sends these looong messages, asks me about what music/movies/etc I like. At first I respond tersely, and then I just ignore him, as he clearly wasn't interested in having any design work done after all. Then he switches gears and starts acting serious about paying for some artwork and talks me into meeting him briefly at a coffee shop to discuss it. So I agree (stupidly).

    When I meet him in person he is really, really odd. Some alarms were going off in my head, especially when he kept suggesting we take a walk in this secluded wooded area . I found an excuse to leave and decided that was the end of dealing with him.

    The next day he began texting me non-stop. I got fed up and told him to never contact me again. A few days go by and I think that everything is fine.
    Then I go to a concert and get this creepy text saying "Just relax and have fun". I didn't post anywhere saying I was going to a concert....

    He continued to bother me after that, texting and calling constantly. It escalated into him leaving voice mails yelling at me angrily, then another message being really "nice" & apologizing, then another rambling on so long it cut him off and he had to call back to finish the message..... He seemed to think I was his girlfriend . One day, driving home on the freeway, he drives past me and waves out the window. I then start to see him following me home from work now & then. I start taking alternate, long routes home, since he didn't seem to know where I lived yet and I didn't want him to find out.

    So then he texts me, referencing something personal I never said anything about to him. I rack my brain about how he'd know that info, and then finally realize he had been reading my personal blog, in which I stupidly mentioned a term linked to my design website if you googled it. So he had been "cyber" stalking me long before he even contacted me.

    I make a post in my blog about this weirdo stalker (him) and how I am going to call the police and change my phone number if I hear from him again. A week goes by and it seems I was finally rid of him.

    Then I start getting voice mails again, and he says "I love you". It totally freaks me out to hear that, and so I change my phone number finally (I did not want to change it because I was job hunting at the time and had just sent out resumes with that number). The next day he drives past my work and I am standing outside, and he sees me see him, and he ducks. Then he was gone. I never saw or heard from him again. I think he believed that I would call the police after all, since I did follow through on changing my phone number....

    It took about 2 months to get rid of him, and I felt sick and anxious the whole time. So that's the worst weirdo I've attracted thus far.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

    INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

  6. #66
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Whoa. That's pretty bad, OrangeAppled.

    I have some creepy stories, but that's a full on random stalker.

    Have you seen this?

    [YOUTUBE="c06pinaKl8o"]Dimitri the Stud[/YOUTUBE]

  7. #67
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Whoa. That's pretty bad, OrangeAppled.

    I have some creepy stories, but that's a full on random stalker.

    Have you seen this?

    [YOUTUBE="c06pinaKl8o"]Dimitri the Stud[/YOUTUBE]
    wow... very creepy...especially the part ok now here's is how is is going to wor"K!"

  8. #68
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I think he's looking for anecdotes...

    Okay, so I have a design portfolio website, with some contact info on it. I also used to have a blog, which I thought was pretty anonymous. I did have a few photos of myself on it though, and it said what city I live in.

    One day, this guy contacts me through my website by email to do some design work. Not the first time it has happened, so nothing weird about it.
    What is weird is how he keeps trying to talk about non-work topics in his emails to me. He sends these looong messages, asks me about what music/movies/etc I like. At first I respond tersely, and then I just ignore him, as he clearly wasn't interested in having any design work done after all. Then he switches gears and starts acting serious about paying for some artwork and talks me into meeting him briefly at a coffee shop to discuss it. So I agree (stupidly).

    When I meet him in person he is really, really odd. Some alarms were going off in my head, especially when he kept suggesting we take a walk in this secluded wooded area . I found an excuse to leave and decided that was the end of dealing with him.

    The next day he began texting me non-stop. I got fed up and told him to never contact me again. A few days go by and I think that everything is fine.
    Then I go to a concert and get this creepy text saying "Just relax and have fun". I didn't post anywhere saying I was going to a concert....

    He continued to bother me after that, texting and calling constantly. It escalated into him leaving voice mails yelling at me angrily, then another message being really "nice" & apologizing, then another rambling on so long it cut him off and he had to call back to finish the message..... He seemed to think I was his girlfriend . One day, driving home on the freeway, he drives past me and waves out the window. I then start to see him following me home from work now & then. I start taking alternate, long routes home, since he didn't seem to know where I lived yet and I didn't want him to find out.

    So then he texts me, referencing something personal I never said anything about to him. I rack my brain about how he'd know that info, and then finally realize he had been reading my personal blog, in which I stupidly mentioned a term linked to my design website if you googled it. So he had been "cyber" stalking me long before he even contacted me.

    I make a post in my blog about this weirdo stalker (him) and how I am going to call the police and change my phone number if I hear from him again. A week goes by and it seems I was finally rid of him.

    Then I start getting voice mails again, and he says "I love you". It totally freaks me out to hear that, and so I change my phone number finally (I did not want to change it because I was job hunting at the time and had just sent out resumes with that number). The next day he drives past my work and I am standing outside, and he sees me see him, and he ducks. Then he was gone. I never saw or heard from him again. I think he believed that I would call the police after all, since I did follow through on changing my phone number....

    It took about 2 months to get rid of him, and I felt sick and anxious the whole time. So that's the worst weirdo I've attracted thus far.
    that's very creepy, I think that one goes beyond archetypes and just a general creepy stalker story haha fairly entertaining though.

  9. #69
    RETIRED CzeCze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    GONE
    Posts
    9,051

    Default

    *threads merged*

    Let the stories continue!
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

    "I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

    Johari/Nohari

  10. #70
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    *threads merged*

    Let the stories continue!

Similar Threads

  1. [INFP] INFPs & attracting broken people....& then not anymore
    By OrangeAppled in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 09-30-2017, 07:38 PM
  2. [INFP] INFP Attraction
    By TopherRed in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 09-29-2017, 12:46 AM
  3. [INFP] INFP's-Cat people?
    By musicnerd93 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 09:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO