User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE None

Default What advice would you like to give the ENFJ in YOUR life? (or in your past)

And please, no crap about "you shouldn't take advice from others." We all know that ENFJs are happy to give others advice about how to live their lives, so its only fair.

I would love to hear the story behind where the advice is coming from, if possible.

I am realizing that I am missing out bc few give me honest feedback, since I am so busy dishing out feedback to others.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

"Chill out and don't take it so personally."

Any time an ENFJ asks me my opinion of something they did or said, it blows up to monumental proportions. I love all of you, but you gotta learn to chill and learn to take a bit of criticism sometimes.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE None

Come on, I know you wanna.... and I am DYING to hear your responses!

Rules:
    No one is allowed to trash anybody's pov! That includes other ENFJs. Seriously, I will kick your ass.
    I want real, raw stuff, for those of you dying to respond. And I can totally handle it.

And if you do respond, there is nothing to fear- I will defend you 'til my death!!!! Or at least until the death of this thread.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE None

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    "Chill out and don't take it so personally."

Any time an ENFJ asks me my opinion of something they did or said, it blows up to monumental proportions. I love all of you, but you gotta learn to chill and learn to take a bit of criticism sometimes.
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Thank you, Thank you.

MBTI
    ENFP

"Not everyone has to like you all the time."

I have an ENFJ friend who sometimes is painful to watch in social situations, especially when I know he's just as uncomfortable as I am but he's doing everything he can to make nice with people.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE None

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberrylover View Post
    "Not everyone has to like you all the time."

I have an ENFJ friend who sometimes is painful to watch in social situations, especially when I know he's just as uncomfortable as I am but he's doing everything he can to make nice with people.
    Heehee.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

"Just because you are all perky and excited doesn't mean that we wish to be so too. Smiling and acting like everyone should get along CAN solve some problems, but it WONT solve all problems. Not everything can be fixed by smiling and acting perky, and not everything is so simple to learn that by giving the air of being confident and friendly that we BELIEVE that you are an expert in the subject at hand. "

Glycerine

You guys ARE way too harsh on yourselves.... ease up. Sometimes I wanna whack you guys on the head... along with INFPs! :steam:

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

Fight your own battles, this goes for the infj as well, and perhaps the other NFs but I don't know many. When it comes to confrontation or risk of physical fight, I noticed a tendency for you guys to hide behind your friends and almost "expect" someone else or your friends to jump in and save you which is rude considering we didn't have anything to do with it in the first place, fight your own battles. I can think of multiple instances where they feel threatened and come running and hiding behind me basically begging me to fight for them, and even worse if they expect me to do it, when I never agreed to such things.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

"It's not all about you, and you know that anyways, so WHY do you feel that EVERYTHING you do is going to be super-analyzed by others, and further WHY do you feel that everything you do is going to set our moods. We can emotionally take care of ourselves, we are not all waiting hand and foot on your every gesture to set the collective social mood/atmosphere for us."