First 789

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE None

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberrylover View Post
    DVDs. Because you can't stand the thought of your nephews and nieces growing up without Alf and Independence Day.

And if you nod to that, I'm going to seriously wonder if you're my ENFJ friend IRL.
    Ewww, that's so cliche. I am not compulsive about any gift, but if I were it would most likely be something super educational, and geeky!!! There's enough crappy, useless media to go around and then some...

MBTI
    ENFP

^ Whew. After I typed that, I glanced over at your "Llamas say Obey" pic and realized you're most likely not him.

A gift that's educational and geeky? Do you have a well-formed Ti or something?

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE None

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberrylover View Post
    ^ Whew. After I typed that, I glanced over at your "Llamas say Obey" pic and realized you're most likely not him.

A gift that's educational and geeky? Do you have a well-formed Ti or something?
    haha, you are funny. Also, I'm not a him, so that really wouldn't fit
    I've always identified with geekiness, so I don't know. But it does fit into the "Teacher Idealist" ENFJ model.

MBTI
    infj

This list is for my ENFJ boyfriend, so i don't know how generalizable it is, but maybe it speaks to other INFs' experiences with ENFJs?

- Try to come across as more sincere in group social settings. I'm consistently perplexed about how you can be so genuine and wonderful to speak with one-on-one, and then "put on a show" in groups. At times, you can come across as very insincere. It's almost like you're two different people.

- Stop always trying to be the jokester. It can be incredibly irritating. It gets old when your default mode of socializing comes at the expense of other people, especially those who don't necessarily like to be put on the spot (As an INFJ my default mode in social gatherings is to hang out on the sidelines, so being put in the spotlight is a little disconcerting for me).

- Try to be more open to emotional conversations. Not all sadness or anger needs to be immediately relieved with humor. I know that you have deep and meaningful feelings about many things, but you often hide those thoughts with a joking facade. It makes me more reluctant to share my innermost feelings with you.

- Your playfulness with other people often borders on flirtation. I know that this is just who you are, but please remember to give me a hug or a little attention now and again, it makes me feel much better.

- Your intense sensitivity to emotional states is both a strength and a weakness. You "knew" me faster than most people in my life have but you're also so sensitive to my moods that you call me out on things before I even know how I'm feeling! I verbalize things at my own pace, give me time to think things through.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by shimsham View Post
    This list is for my ENFJ boyfriend, so i don't know how generalizable it is, but maybe it speaks to other INFs' experiences with ENFJs?

- Try to come across as more sincere in group social settings. I'm consistently perplexed about how you can be so genuine and wonderful to speak with one-on-one, and then "put on a show" in groups. At times, you can come across as very insincere. It's almost like you're two different people.

- Stop always trying to be the jokester. It can be incredibly irritating. It gets old when your default mode of socializing comes at the expense of other people, especially those who don't necessarily like to be put on the spot (As an INFJ my default mode in social gatherings is to hang out on the sidelines, so being put in the spotlight is a little disconcerting for me).

- Try to be more open to emotional conversations. Not all sadness or anger needs to be immediately relieved with humor. I know that you have deep and meaningful feelings about many things, but you often hide those thoughts with a joking facade. It makes me more reluctant to share my innermost feelings with you.

- Your playfulness with other people often borders on flirtation. I know that this is just who you are, but please remember to give me a hug or a little attention now and again, it makes me feel much better.

- Your intense sensitivity to emotional states is both a strength and a weakness. You "knew" me faster than most people in my life have but you're also so sensitive to my moods that you call me out on things before I even know how I'm feeling! I verbalize things at my own pace, give me time to think things through.
    Well said
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe