User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INFJ

Organized chaos is perfectly fine. :P

Ditto to having a planner... I make a daily list on busy days too. I'm more organized with time than things. I lose my keys and/or wallet on almost a daily basis. Putting things in one specific spot is a good way to keep track of things. (Unfortunately it won't always work in my case because I'm rarely aware when I go through many ordinary daily motions. >_>)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Organized chaos is perfectly fine. :P
    Organized chaos is exactly how my best friend described my backpack! XDDD I had a bunch of folders haphazardly thrown in there, all filled to the brim with papers.

Ditto to having a planner... I make a daily list on busy days too. I'm more organized with time than things. I lose my keys and/or wallet on almost a daily basis. Putting things in one specific spot is a good way to keep track of things. (Unfortunately it won't always work in my case because I'm rarely aware when I go through many ordinary daily motions. >_>)
    Ditto. I put things down in random places without even realizing it. I always lose my phone. x_x

MBTI
    INFJ

Actually I really like organizing . . . other people's stuff. I've gotten much neater as I've gotten older and moving does help, particularly if youíre a pack rat, I come from a long prestigious line of pack rats. Hanging folders are nice for loose papers; I used to label them by classes. Even if the papers don't get into the right folder, if you at least get them in the box somewhere it will probably be easier to find it when you need it. Notebooks with small folders/pockets in them are useful to, until they get too full and explode.
    If you like to make list, to do list are very good, they can help focus the day and then you get to cross stuff off. It can be much easier to concentrate and think when your organized a little instead of digging through piles trying to find stuff and getting all stressed and for me at least making the whole thing so much worse. I can't think as well in a mess.

I still go through the frantic search for my keys and phone in the morning though.