User Tag List

First 456

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberrylover View Post
    Really? All you NFs like journals?

I almost get offended when people get me journals because since that's where I pour my innermost thoughts and feelings, I prefer to get my own with just the right texture, color of paper, binding and cover. The wrong kind of journal actually throws me off and makes it not as easy for me to write and be creative. My journals are all different from each other too. One had a cardboard cover and another had orange moleskin. They kind of mark the different eras of my life.

I am really picky about which ones I use for my actual journal, but I use "journal" books as all-purpose notebooks, too ... jotting down whatever weird and random stuff I can think of. I kept one journal full of questions I wanted to look up or think about in my spare time. (Lame, but I am always forgetting if I don't write things down.) I kept another journal with financial info, another one with grocery lists, another one with quotes I stumbled upon that I loved and didn't want to lose ... I dunno. I just like having them sit around on my shelves, too. I'm a lazy, shameless journalaholic.

I also feel this horrible urge to announce that I detest the color purple. And unicorns just bug me.
    I-71%, N-80%, F-74%, P-96%

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

ENFPs wear size 7 shoes. All of us.

If you look under our left foot you can see our unique serial number from the ENFP factory. It's how we know we're special.

...I'm enjoying this thread entirely too much.
    Anger is also a feeling.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I found -DID NOT PASS INSPECTION- on the bottom of my foot. What does that mean?

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelchild View Post
    I am really picky about which ones I use for my actual journal, but I use "journal" books as all-purpose notebooks, too ... jotting down whatever weird and random stuff I can think of. I kept one journal full of questions I wanted to look up or think about in my spare time. (Lame, but I am always forgetting if I don't write things down.)
    Me too. My journal totally reads schizophrenic if anyone actually ever gets their paws on it. Poem on one page, grocery list on the next, followed by library books and then random thought and inspirational phrase.

All I know is I drool after those journals with buttery Italian leather that are like one-inch thick. Someday... someday when I actually want to pour a whole novel into a journal with classy calligraphy pens. *sigh*

I wonder what the SPs and SJs drool over. Probably knives.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

ENFPs wear size 7 shoes. All of us.
    But...but...I'm an 8. Am I defective????

I also found "ANDY" on the bottom of my foot. What does that mean?
    ENFP 4w5

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    I found -DID NOT PASS INSPECTION- on the bottom of my foot. What does that mean?
    You're f'd, sorry.. But aren't we all until the end?

And for the record: I have NEVER, NOT EVEN ONCE, had a gift I wanted on a special occasion... I know exactly what I want, and anyting else falls short of expectations. Sentiment does move me however.