• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] opinions on infps?

metaphours

cast shadows
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
i wanna hear people's opinions on infps, just cause, lawl.
but seriously, like what do you guys think about infps, socially and otherwise?
just wanna hear people's thoughtsies ;)

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I hate all INFPs. They are childish and selfish bastards with no sense of humor.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Hey, all INFPs hate themselves. :emot-emo:

:cry:

Hugz tiem?

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFPs that learn to control Fi, instead of being victims of it, can be quite remarkable. (I'm still working on this, but I've seen a few examples here and there, and I'd love to be more like them.)

metaphours

cast shadows
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
INFPs that learn to control Fi, instead of being victims of it, can be quite remarkable. (I'm still working on this, but I've seen a few examples here and there, and I'd love to be more like them.)

lol idk what you mean bro

Sizzling Berry

MBTI Type
INFP
Hello Hotties!!!

Just made an INFP friend IRL. It must be my first - at least since I'm type-conscious.

And I must say as friends we are freakin awesome :D. I always thought that when we start to talk values and related emotions we come off as wild banshees oozing with heavy drama (this is at least what I feel like in my head). However, my INFP friend stays delicate and graceful when revealing intricacies of her values. And still you can feel how important the emotional essence of it all is for her.

And she is amazingly beautiful in it.

Hmmmm - meeting another INFP IRL was a surprising experience in a really good way.

Galusha

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7?
Hey! I'm not an INFP!

you guys are cool. goofy, surprisingly loyal, slightly self-centered (case in point- the posters on this thread).

stop giving me that look like I've got three heads and stomped on your puppy. 'cause I'm pretty sure I didn't. and that doesn't mean I don't love you. :)