User Tag List

First 5131415

MBTI
    ISTP

nothing wrong w/ infp guys, just don't be afraid to speak your mind more often to strangers

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Rainne View Post
    nothing wrong w/ infp guys, just don't be afraid to speak your mind more often to strangers
    But then the strangers would be afraid... :horor:
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE

I wish my INFP friend could do this.

(If you are reading this, do that, you fucking lil' shit)

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Juni View Post
    Not the Enamel Recycling. I hope to become a doctor in that. You know if you get enough enamel you can make a palace out it to live in Fairyland?

That in mind:

Dear Mr. Biaxident, sir,

I apologize for using the word f*** in such a vulgar manner. I did not think about how you are a totally sensitive, cry baby, mama's boy and you can't handle words such as those.

It is my bad really. I should have kept in mind that you are a f***ing pussy and still suck your thumb. Perhaps one day, like when your balls drop, you and I can have an adult conversation about all of this and have a good laugh. Till then, I call only offer you my deeply felt sympathy for all the crying you did.

So very, very sorry for making your eyes all puffy and you needing to have your mama comfort you, read you a couple bed time stories, tuck you into bed with your rubber sheets "just in case", and have you snuggle up with that teddy bear.

Perhaps one day when you aren't such a pansy, you and I can be really great friends. Hell, I will buy you your first beer.

Sincerely,

Tooth Fairy

(disproving the INFP fluffy bunny ideas one post at a time)

Dear Ms. Juni,

I shall keep this short and sweet.

You have made the eyes, and ears, of every over-sensitive Feeler on the board burn. Such vicious and frequent use of fucking expletives, is fucking uncalled for. I'm sure they have burned through several boxes of Kleenex just thinking about it.

And your frivolous use of a strap-on has no doubt, caused many people to be butt-hurt. But hey, if you want to look like a pink elephant walking on it's front legs, more power to you.

If you stopped huffing glue and paint fumes, long enough to get your bearings, I might let you get me a beer and a shot.

Of course, that's assuming you've started sprouting grass on the playground, and have graduated past your first training bra.

Have a nice day.

Biaxident,

Supreme Grand Poo-bah, I.Y.S.I.A.S.A.I.W.R.O.Y.H.A.S.D.Y.N.

Washington Chapter.

P.S. The Dean of Enamel said that if you take BN101 in the evening next semester, you may graduate on time. Personally, I think the old bat has been drinking mouthwash between meals. I believe you would be better suited to Denture Fabrication. Less contact with the public.

MBTI
    INFx

Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    Dear Ms. Juni,

I shall keep this short and sweet.

You have made the eyes, and ears, of every over-sensitive Feeler on the board burn. Such vicious and frequent use of fucking expletives, is fucking uncalled for. I'm sure they have burned through several boxes of Kleenex just thinking about it.

And your frivolous use of a strap-on has no doubt, caused many people to be butt-hurt. But hey, if you want to look like a pink elephant walking on it's front legs, more power to you.

If you stopped huffing glue and paint fumes, long enough to get your bearings, I might let you get me a beer and a shot.

Of course, that's assuming you've started sprouting grass on the playground, and have graduated past your first training bra.

Have a nice day.

Biaxident,

Supreme Grand Poo-bah, I.Y.S.I.A.S.A.I.W.R.O.Y.H.A.S.D.Y.N.

Washington Chapter.

P.S. The Dean of Enamel said that if you take BN101 in the evening next semester, you may graduate on time. Personally, I think the old bat has been drinking mouthwash between meals. I believe you would be better suited to Denture Fabrication. Less contact with the public.
    I bow before you, sir.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w2

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    But then the strangers would be afraid... :horor:
    Yea for the most part when I do talk about what I want most people dot get ot lol
    "I put the fires out."
    "you made them worse."
    "worse...or better?"

MBTI
    INFP

Those INFP's are the bestest type. ;D
    INFP~ 4w5 ~ sx/sp ~ IEI ~ Libra

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I don't, unless it'll just cause problems.