User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

Results 91 to 100 of 148

  1. #91
    A passer by yvonne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    564

    Default

    ^ LOL

  2. #92
    brainheart
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    INFP guy = great

    There. I said it.

    I think the whole "this type is ok as a female but not a male" is just being unwilling to accept people who don't fit a mold. An INFP female fits the mold vs and INTJ female who prob gets told the males are ok but not the females.
    Yeah, no offense to ESTJ guys or anything, but I'm not interested- which is cool, because there are plenty of girls out there who are. It's kind of silly to say anything about any type being the 'ideal' type, because they're ideal to certain people but not others. All of my major crushes have all been IXFP guys, so I don't know what all of this is about. I mean, you're the romantic poets, baring your souls, guitar or pen or paint brush in hand. Many girls (and people in general) find this admirable and drool-worthy.

    Oh ps, I don't consider myself to be all that womanly. I'm not all that warm, pretty reserved, kind of selfish. I can be blunt. So... just because there's an 'f' in the typology doesn't necessarily mean feminine.

  3. #93
    Member Juni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    INFx
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    All of my major crushes have all been IXFP guys, so I don't know what all of this is about. I mean, you're the romantic poets, baring your souls, guitar or pen or paint brush in hand. Many girls (and people in general) find this admirable and drool-worthy.
    Johnny Depp is an INFP. Enough said.

  4. #94
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Juni View Post
    Johnny Depp is an INFP. Enough said.
    They like him even though he's creepy... further evidence I have a chance!
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #95
    Member Juni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    INFx
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    They like him even though he's creepy... further evidence I have a chance!
    Include "you know, I am an INFP like Johnny Depp" in your pick up lines. Having any connection at all to that man will make her weak in the knees.

    And he isn't creepy, he is "eccentric". Creepy brings to mind that guy you met once that followed you around for weeks then broke into your house and stole your tooth brush. Eccentric is unpredictable and fun.

    They mean about the same thing, but it is all in presentation.

  6. #96
    Charting a course
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Juni View Post
    Include "you know, I am an INFP like Johnny Depp" in your pick up lines. Having any connection at all to that man will make her weak in the knees.

    And he isn't creepy, he is "eccentric". Creepy brings to mind that guy you met once that followed you around for weeks then broke into your house and stole your tooth brush. Eccentric is unpredictable and fun.

    They mean about the same thing, but it is all in presentation.
    He's only considered eccentric because he has money.

  7. #97
    Member Juni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    INFx
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    He's only considered eccentric because he has money.
    Please! Pfft. I would take that man broke, in debt, chubby, and laying in a coma... if only he promised to sing me a song after he woke up and found out that I paid off all of his bills.

    Oh Johnny Depp... I love you so!

  8. #98
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Juni View Post
    Please! Pfft. I would take that man broke, in debt, chubby, and laying in a coma... if only he promised to sing me a song after he woke up and found out that I paid off all of his bills.

    Oh Johnny Depp... I love you so!
    *backs away slowly* Maybe all us INFPs are creepy and the chicks just know better how to hide it...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #99
    Charting a course
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Juni View Post
    Please! Pfft. I would take that man broke, in debt, chubby, and laying in a coma... if only he promised to sing me a song after he woke up and found out that I paid off all of his bills.

    Oh Johnny Depp... I love you so!

    Hello kiddies...

    ...The word for the day is "stalker", can you say "stalker"?



  10. #100
    is an ambi-turner BRMC117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Posts
    841

    Default

    he is not hot at all, well to me.
    "I put the fires out."
    "you made them worse."
    "worse...or better?"

Similar Threads

  1. [INFP] Advice on INFP daughter?
    By Lily flower in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-30-2013, 11:40 PM
  2. [SP] SP's opinion on INFP's?
    By Soar337 in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 10-14-2009, 09:21 PM
  3. [INFP] On INFPs
    By Asterion in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 10:05 AM
  4. My Opinion on the Necessity for Shoes
    By disTant_eCHo in forum Home, Garden and Nature
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 03:20 AM
  5. [NT] NT: Opinion on Smoking?
    By Usehername in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-09-2007, 04:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO