User Tag List

First 367684858687 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Anaximander View Post
    I knew this the first time I read this thread title. Didn't want to make an assumption though. Today is the first time I've actually read the OP. Then I saw this post and my assumption was confirmed.

You sneaky devil.
    I wasn't exactly covert, plus I'm an ENTP so my motives should always be just a little suspect (:
    Likes asynartetic liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    I don't know what INFJ's you have been meeting. If an INFJ is at their best, I don't think it's buzzing at all, it's a beautiful on sync with nothingness as the abstractions are far too valuable to be put into energy-sucking thoughts. When I'm highly creative words come straight out of my mouth as for the split second as my tongue creates the words the image flashes in my head and I speak. It is both beautiful and frustrating a process that this intuitive process can't be clearly seen. But we're the closest to the unconscious as we can get though making us highly self-aware. I still haven't met anyone who is like me yet. Which is nice and annoying.

I often seem to have more of the same problems, I vomit my feelings out via Fe strengthened by Ti and nothing comes from others. I'd think that the INFJ would be the listener to empathize with you deeply. Me and you got to talk about these 'INFJ's' if you allow yourself for me to hear at least the general details.
    Maybe you're more vocal but from my experience, it's like watching paint dry. Which is totally respectable and I appreciate that, but there's a point where I can't handle it anymore (that's on me, not on the other person). There's only so long that you can keep opening yourself up and waiting, waiting, waiting, before you say fuck it, I'm done and it's too late.

That being said, I don't care about type that much because any of them can work together with enough willingness and dedication. My expectations are not really worth discussing here.

Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISFp Fi

May or may not be infj but I do have a random story about me and an ENTP just this year of highschool.

so on the first day of school I sorta just floated around, and noticed one of my old friends from middle school hanging out with what appeared to be an Alpha-NTP cult, which is always such a pleasurable opportunity cause they're the easiest people to just walk up on and pretend like you know them. As soon as I dived in, this friend and I started conversing as if no time had passed since our last meeting, and that was good. But, there was this one fellow who... well I'll just make a list for fun:

1. Stroked my ear on the first day I met him, as if we were already friends somehow not that I minded. My ears are very sensually appreciative creatures, yes.
    2. Brought me to his house the next day to play video games, not bothering to ask his other NTP/STP friends except for one, who was the driver.
    3. Jokingly(?) asked me if I'd like to go masturbate with him the bathroom (may or may not have been relevant to a previous joke, but I only remember this statement for obvious reasons)
    4. Now exclusively takes me to the library everyday just so we can do homework together, even though all we do is talk about the strangest of topics.

are all ENTPs... ???? explain

QUESTION: Do all ENTPs enjoy being weirdly close with people (Specifically me, an INFJ)they just met?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagician View Post
    QUESTION: Do all ENTPs enjoy being weirdly close with people they just met?
    Oh yeah, I always ask people I just met if they want to masturbate with me in the bathroom!
    Just kidding, but yeah I think we warm up to people incredibly fast if we choose to. If I like someone, I've been told I pull them in like we've been friends for eternity, and non-ENTPs are always surprised by my ability to do that. It's probably part of our ENTP thing - we're either all in, or not at all.
    Take it as a compliment that it's happening to you.
    Likes Chrysanthe liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Dyslexxie View Post
    Maybe you're more vocal but from my experience, it's like watching paint dry. Which is totally respectable and I appreciate that, but there's a point where I can't handle it anymore (that's on me, not on the other person). There's only so long that you can keep opening yourself up and waiting, waiting, waiting, before you say fuck it, I'm done and it's too late.

That being said, I don't care about type that much because any of them can work together with enough willingness and dedication. My expectations are not really worth discussing here.
    LOL. You just met the psuedo's or those who never bothered to interact with the real world. (sorry Dyslexxie's INFJ's)

I don't know growing up I always wanted to improve myself from 18 on. When I was a teenager I didn't really have any motivation. So I usually improved my social skills, confidence, chillness, receptiveness to new experiences, etc.

I swear I'm an open book on a LOT of things, even to strangers, try to imagine how much I open to someone who is open and trusting. :O Your jaw will drop, I swear.

Unless you talk about really unrelatable stuff, then.. I guess I'll just so don't say unrelatable things.
    I met ISXJ's who were dead silent and it was scary. And they hate to share themselves. Those are the kind of people who are really happy to be alone. Lol. Or maybe they don't know how to act around pretty girls so they freeze up and literally have nothing to say because those pheromones destroy their mind's processes where even intuition comes to a halt. And it's like naw, I'm done today.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by Ingrid in grids View Post
    The INFJ-ENTP "perfect" love pairing (along with others) is one of the great myths of internet typology. I haven't met an MBTI ENTP who I felt would be a good partner for me (then again, I've only come across a few handfuls). Socionics relationship pairing theory makes a little more sense to me, but I still think temperament as measured by typology isn't a good guide for finding a compatible partner. Values and worldview are more important to me.
    When you say 'handful' do you mean
    alot?
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagician View Post
    3. Jokingly(?) asked me if I'd like to go masturbate with him the bathroom (may or may not have been relevant to a previous joke, but I only remember this statement for obvious reasons)
    A dude asked me at a bookstore to go to the bathroom and do him. Lol. I politely declined.
    Likes Chrysanthe liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

A dude asked me at a bookstore to go to the bathroom and do him. Lol. I politely declined.
    We ve talked about this. You dont need to tell them you have aids. you can just say you re not gay. *shakes head*
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

LOL. You just met the psuedo's or those who never bothered to interact with the real world. (sorry Dyslexxie's INFJ's)

I don't know growing up I always wanted to improve myself from 18 on. When I was a teenager I didn't really have any motivation. So I usually improved my social skills, confidence, chillness, receptiveness to new experiences, etc.

I swear I'm an open book on a LOT of things, even to strangers, try to imagine how much I open to someone who is open and trusting. :O Your jaw will drop, I swear.

Unless you talk about really unrelatable stuff, then.. I guess I'll just so don't say unrelatable things.
    I met ISXJ's who were dead silent and it was scary. And they hate to share themselves. Those are the kind of people who are really happy to be alone. Lol. Or maybe they don't know how to act around pretty girls so they freeze up and literally have nothing to say because those pheromones destroy their mind's processes where even intuition comes to a halt. And it's like naw, I'm done today.
    Haha I don't even know, maybe? Maybe it's not a type thing just a comfort level thing.
    LAWL maybe this was the equivalent of how girls go to the bathroom in groups though.

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    We ve talked about this. You dont need to tell them you have aids. you can just say you re not gay. *shakes head*
    But what if I am gay and have aids D:

Haha I don't even know, maybe? Maybe it's not a type thing just a comfort level thing.
    Even extroverts can be very awkward. :P
    LAWL maybe this was the equivalent of how girls go to the bathroom in groups though.
    What are you implying...?