User Tag List

First 34748283848586 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    2 sp

Default ...

I agree with pretty much most of this, which maybe was clearer to see through interaction with ENTP being mostly virtual, and very limited...where I had to incorporate all functions and heartily apply developing Ti - INFJ

MBTI
    INF~
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI?

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    You are a NF you believe in the spirit of body and soul. What do you think how big of chance there are only 16 types to describe all mankind.
    I fit all types, I am big at Te and Fe and big at Ti, but the biggest I am at crazy and thats why people call me entp. For people with small brain capacity, 16 types are necessary to explain the world, but the real wolrd is far more complex than that. One day you may be more infp and one you maybe more infj that shows already that type charactericstics are heavily mood dependant. Dont break your head about this question, it just has no clear answer
    I understand perfectly that no one fit just one ore perfectly one, however I do believe one type can encompass a ginormous amount of vastly different people. Say I was an INFJ, I don't think most of would be exactly alike. Might as well be 16 types with in just INFJ or any of the others. I just want to find the broadest category I fit into. I really want something to hold on too. I'll probably never go to a psychologist, so self diagnosis and treatment is as close as I will get, and I'm hoping know the most I can about who I am will help. So yes, I am confused, but I also perfectly understand it. (Sorry I'm just a large ball off contradictions but that's how I'm processing this.
    I still run for the swing sets.
    The two best feelings in the world are
    one swinging with no hands
    two swinging straight up with your feet above your head.
    I believe falling in love will feel like swinging straight up with no hands, a supported falling sensation
    http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/23...e9646a3979.jpg
    Now Just Let Go

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    iei Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Samvega View Post
    Wow, that was long, I wonder if a single person will read that. Oh well, it was too much effort to write not to share on here.
    I read it! ^_^ and as an INFJ who has dated an ENTP I will say that the chemistry is very natural and the flow is very easy. I preferred dating the other INFJ that I am now hopelessly intermingled with in a complicated mess, however that isn't to say that things couldn't have worked out just as well with my ENTP, I just was only with that person for a couple of weeks verses 13 months. The chemistry was strong enough to where after only meeting once after a high school AP test and not seeing one another for a couple years we still wanted to date.
    Likes cm81 liked this post

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

rather cut my balls of than to have sex with a psycho
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    rather cut my balls of than to have sex with a psycho
    lol..

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    Ell Fi

@Samvega for original post:
    Just wanted to tell you I enjoyed your post very much, super entertaining and insightful. From your post alone I get the connection - I joined this forum after reading your thread! Take it easy! F. Atley
    You and I compose reality - the sharing of human intimacy, a topic whose depth takes endless breath to understand, though the bravest try through books. Yeah. We are all fans of decadence, but do know: what you know is incidental. Who is speaking? The truth speaks.

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    Ell Fi

Crap!! Did I already commit a forum faux pas? I haven't been a forum in like 10 years. Note to self: stick with recent threads
    You and I compose reality - the sharing of human intimacy, a topic whose depth takes endless breath to understand, though the bravest try through books. Yeah. We are all fans of decadence, but do know: what you know is incidental. Who is speaking? The truth speaks.

MBTI
    ENTP

One of my best friend is INFJ , and we get along very well mostly because we understand each other and because we see the world through the same eyes somehow (taking nothing seriously for example ) , but i think that this wouldnt work as a serious romantic relationship(if he was a girl lol) , mostly because we can't get anything done, he needs someone with Se to draw him out of his little nest and actually do things in the real world and i need someone with Si to put order into my chaotic life.

Rainy Day Member Ingrid in grids's Avatar

The INFJ-ENTP "perfect" love pairing (along with others) is one of the great myths of internet typology. I haven't met an MBTI ENTP who I felt would be a good partner for me (then again, I've only come across a few handfuls). Socionics relationship pairing theory makes a little more sense to me, but I still think temperament as measured by typology isn't a good guide for finding a compatible partner. Values and worldview are more important to me.
    Likes Dyslexxie, Ene liked this post