User Tag List

First 2060686970717280 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sp/so

@Z Buck McFate I've found my PM back to you, but still haven't found yours to me:
    To : Z Buck McFate
    Date : 2013-09-16 16:05
    Title : Stuff
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You've been a very good friend to me. Since what I've been writing in my blog has been distressing to you and bringing up all of the feelings about the Fi/Fe threads, I've decided to stop following that line of thought here at TypoC. I'll probably answer Jennifer, and I might answer your recent posts, or I might not. I have to re-read them to see if there's anything I need to reply to. I'm doing this because I value our friendship and I value you.
    Johari / Nohari

“That we are capable only of being what we are remains our unforgivable sin.” ― Gene Wolfe

reminder to self: "That YOU that you are so proud of is a story woven together by your interpreter module to account for as much of your behavior as it can incorporate, and it denies or rationalizes the rest." "Who's in Charge? Free Will and the Science of the Brain" by Michael S. Gazzaniga

can't handcuff the wind Z Buck McFate's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

1) As I already said: I truly am done with this thread. So any mentioning of me or quoting me here henceforth will not be responded to.

2) You said, "You asked me privately to stop doing so because the subject matter I was exploring upset you. " I have asked you to send me VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE this PM where I supposedly directly asked you to stop posting about your experience of this Fe/Fi thing. I'm sorry Eilonwy, it's totally believable (and disheartening) you might have read something that fucked up between the lines.....but I know full well I never would have directly asked you to stop posting about your own exploration of Fe.

I'm not sure why you'd post your response, if that's supposed to prove something, but I know full well I never would have directly asked you to stop posting about your experience of 'exploring Fe'.

And I truly am done with this thread.

eta: Okay, I've gone back to read through that PM exchange and that week's prior exchanges. There aren't words for how disappointed I am, for you not looking into what made you say what you did in that above message before posting it here. more eta: And for the record, I actually would be fine with you sharing any message from that whole month, rep or PM, so long as you shared it in it's entirety. There isn't anything even remotely resembling a request for you to stop posting about your exploration of Fe.
    Reality is a collective hunch. -Lily Tomlin

5w4 sx/sp Johari / Nohari

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    INFj
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so

^ and another door is slammed shut...

Wow...just wow...am I crazy or is there a lot of pain being projected in these INFJ threads? I see it from INFPs trying to understand INFJs...I see it from ENTPs trying to understand INFJs, and I even see it from INFJs trying to understand themselves and other INFJs.

I must be hypersensitive because the pain on these threads is palpable to me

Anyway, I have really gained some incredible insight and am trying to make amends in my own life so it has served some purpose...I guess.

I really feel like INFJs should be classified in some other way....we seem rather toxic....
    I've looked at life from both sides now
    From up and down and still somehow
    It's life's illusions I recall
    I really don't know life at all

Joni Mitchell

Quote Originally Posted by statuesquechica View Post
    I really feel like INFJs should be classified identified in some other way....we seem rather toxic...
    Corrected...

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Point of interest:

Forcing someone to accept something or face something that you've found to be helpful and true - as well intended as it is - can be experienced as extremely traumatising, especially when it's being insisted upon. Respecting someone's pace, and letting them process and take on board what they find useful at this particular time for their process is likely more akin to the message you're trying to convey here than demanding that they see the light - as frustrating as it may be.

Note: pointing this message out to them when they in fact impose on *your* boundaries is a different matter. Once they back off though, it ideally again becomes their choice to take it on board or not - again, however infuriating that can be.

Anycase, just a thought
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    INFj
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so

^Good point

edit: meant for @Amargith originally, but @phobic deserves a for his clarification
    I've looked at life from both sides now
    From up and down and still somehow
    It's life's illusions I recall
    I really don't know life at all

Joni Mitchell

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sp/so

So, I've shown that there's an even uglier fucking side to me than doorslamming. I'm not proud of it, but I got a bit tired of being subtly portrayed as being a poor soul who just needed to see some sort of light. And I realized before I did it that speaking up might lead to this, so I'll take full responsibility for what I did and for upsetting Z Buck. Flak and fallout.
    Johari / Nohari

“That we are capable only of being what we are remains our unforgivable sin.” ― Gene Wolfe

reminder to self: "That YOU that you are so proud of is a story woven together by your interpreter module to account for as much of your behavior as it can incorporate, and it denies or rationalizes the rest." "Who's in Charge? Free Will and the Science of the Brain" by Michael S. Gazzaniga

Quote Originally Posted by Eilonwy View Post
    So, I've shown that there's an even uglier fucking side to me than doorslamming. I'm not proud of it, but I got a bit tired of being subtly portrayed as being a poor soul who just needed to see some sort of light. And I realized before I did it that speaking up might lead to this, so I'll take full responsibility for what I did and for upsetting Z Buck. Flak and fallout.
    How dare you. You should be ashamed of yourself.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard