User Tag List

First 1321222324253373 Last

WALMART

Had I already mentioned my sister is INFP? And that the actions she takes absolutely puzzle me?

MBTI
    ?

^^

tell me about it.

edit: but i still love 'em.

MBTI
    INxJ
    Enneagram

In my experience I tend to get on well with ENTPs, mostly because I share their dark, ironic, slightly twisted sense of humour. When I'm being outgoing I definitely exhibit ENTP traits, like relishing getting reactions out of people and debating for the sake of it. I guess I'm a little more sensitive to genuine conflict and have stronger people-pleasing tendencies than an ENTP. But it's definitely my alter ego.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so

INFJ-ENFP relationship is called mirage or illusionary in socionics. It's psychologically comfortable match, but it tends to relax both partners too much, such that they have trouble accomplishing anything useful.

Other matches for ENTPs and INFJs are listed here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...elations-Chart (INFJ becomes INFp in that table while ENTP keeps same, ENTp)

Just wanted to say thanks so much for posting! im an infj and had a friend who im almost certain was an entp, but things unfortunately didnt work out. So i guess ive been curious as to some of the factors why ever since. There were religious differences that couldnt seem to be worked out (i am admittedly very intolerant), but i really feel like i could relate to so much of what you wrote. I especially appreciated the explanation of the difference of wanting to know how things work internally vs externally..anyway thanks a ton for posting, man!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4

It was when I met an INFJ I realized changing myself was the most ridiculous thing in the world.

When you live in a world of SJ being an ENTP there is this eternal sense that you'll always be an outsider. So, I'd learn to shut up, stop creating so making arguments, going off on tangents, explosive enthusiasm, wildly optimistic.. but an INFJ changed that when everything I thought was wrong at me at such a tender age was everything she loved about me. Since then, never looked back.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Not gonna lie, I love INFJ's.

Diving into Ni-space Crescent Fresh's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Actually this doesn't work for me. Had a few interactions with them but I just felt their energy is a bit too aggressive for my taste. There is no sparks between us.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx

I'm dating an ENTP and I can't imagine him with an INFJ. I know two male ENTPs and two female INFJs and I laugh when I think about them paired up. They'd be a horrible match. Both INFJs would grow weary of the ENTP's antics and the ENTPs would be frustrated because neither one really knows how to let loose and have a good time.

I'll say what I've always said. Any 2 types can have a great dynamic. But none has the best. It just depends on the people.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFanGirl View Post
    I'm dating an ENTP and I can't imagine him with an INFJ. I know two male ENTPs and two female INFJs and I laugh when I think about them paired up. They'd be a horrible match. Both INFJs would grow weary of the ENTP's antics and the ENTPs would be frustrated because neither one really knows how to let loose and have a good time.

I'll say what I've always said. Any 2 types can have a great dynamic. But none has the best. It just depends on the people.
    I believe you're talking about immature ENTPs. It takes us awhile into our 20s to really shine. INFJs love me.