User Tag List

First 1119202122233171 Last

MBTI
    ENXP

Quote Originally Posted by Samvega View Post
    I equate being an ENTP sorta like being a virgin, you either are or you aren't. Had you said you were ENTx I wouldn't have said a word however ENTPs depending on the test will often times come out as INTPs. Reason being, if the question is "Do you feel comfortable in a large crowd?" we will answer with a yes, if it's "You require a lot of alone time?" again we answer yes, so we've given both an introverted response and an extroverted response. So if the test tries to gauge that function with too many of either type of question we test falsely as does the INFJ on their J/P function.
    Sounds good. This has happened to me.

Default Wow

Quote Originally Posted by Samvega View Post
    Wow, that was long, I wonder if a single person will read that. Oh well, it was too much effort to write not to share on here.
    Wow that was a lot but very interesting and sweet. I hope you found what you were looking for, since this post was almost 3 years ago.

Default Very funny!

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    + I dont think a woman, may it be enfj, infj or the holy ghost, can ever give an entp what a giant killer roboter with mobile flamethrowers and dual 250mm compressed coil guns can give him
    Thank you, you gave me a good laugh!

MBTI
    INFJ

I can relate to Vasilisa's story very much. My boyfriend, who I presume is ENTP, and I are both very young, and I encounter those ENTP maturity issues everyday. We've been together for almost a year. However, I can't say that I enjoy it as much as I had the first month since we've been together. I love him dearly, but since we're both so young (I'm turning 20, he's turning 22 later this year), I can't help but feel lost whenever he's down, especially when it's about our relationship.

Our bad moments keep on piling up week by week. Our fights usually start from my emotional outbursts due to his laziness and shifting preoccupations, similar to that of a vagabond, as posted earlier. He gets pissed when I care too much for other people. He gets tired if I demand more from him (this is me being unhealthy though).

I still can't help but care for him when he becomes vulnerable though, so I do believe my love for him is still there. As dramatic as this may seem, he has been scarred and wounded by his past love interests. Although I wouldn't easily accept this as an excuse for misbehavior, I still cant help but feel sad for him, and try to do something to make him smile.

I just wish he pays more attention to me, or at least try to get me to come out of my shell instead of giving up without trying. Looks like he has a lot of issues now, and I cant help but think if breaking up with him will let him grow and learn more compared to staying with me.

MBTI
    INFJ

LOL OMFG!!! Ok, to start, let me say iv been reading on and off about my personality type INFJ and i stumbled upon my match like a week ago. My match being an ENTP. Anyway, reading what you posted Samvega, it's given me an insight of an ENTP and I love it!! And as for you thinking it was to long, I thought it was well put together and it tought me plenty of the INFJ and ENTP match, which is a perfect match!! Peace

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

I'm not sure if I'm doing this right...

I have fallen in love with an INTP, and another INFJ... but never an ENTP... although, I had an ENTP friend throughout highschool, and think the pairing could be good...

I think romatically, I have a preference for INTP's...

In orbit
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Empurple View Post
    I didn't read all of these but did read the original post (most of it), and I thought interesting the statement that INFJ's are often confused with INFP's because they are the least orderly of the IJs. The reason it's interesting is because originally I came out as an INFJ, but the last several times I took the test I came out as an INFP. I have only taken an abbreviated version of the test (70 questions), and I've taken it several times. But I'm interested to know if my type is more consistent with that of an INFJ than that of an INFP.
    I had my test come up as intp 30% of the time...but this website helped me clear it up. It's constructed blog style pre-blog era and frankly I almost wept having to go through about 60 pages...however done that I would recommend going to http://www.infjorinfp.com/ and choose from the "Navigate site here" in the top left and choose RATE YOURSELF. After I read the Ni questions list there was no more question in my mind because it was a spitting image of how my mind works and was just "home".
    She also explained the E and I difference as Extroverts prefer to engage, whereas Introverts prefer to respond, which I thought was extremely discriptive.

As for this thread
    I'm married to an ENTP. It was "love at first sight" or before first sight because I saw him in a dream when I was seven. Then I saw him in real life. I just thought "Well if you don't want to have the relationship of your life you best run out now." He saw me and thought to himself "That's my wife".
    All the aforementioned things mentioned in this thread are spot on. Luckily he's been around the block a few times so he's had plenty'o time to woo the ladies...
    and when I once lamented on how much heartache it would have saved me had I met him before he said "ohhhh...trust me you would have not liked me before.
    I have no idea what he's talking about. As far as I want to know he's had as many relations with women as that guy ---->
    Though we are different he is inspiring, so incredibly warmhearted, protective, loyal, loving and so much fun to be around that it makes my previous relationships seem like chinese water torture in comparison.

In orbit
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx

Oh and I don't have to hear the old "You're too nice...how can you be so naive...You can't really believe in THAT...Don't let people walk all over you!!! Don't be so sensitive#%"&&/!!!!!" all the time like with some other less enlightened characters... I thought it was industrial grade earmuffs or the nunnery for me before he came along.

MBTI
    Infj
    Enneagram
    4w5 so
    Socionics
    EII

"By contrast and backing up everything else I've said. INFJs often falsely test as INFPs, because while the ENTP is the most introverted extrovert the INFJ is the least orderly J. With MBTI these are the only two anomalies like this I'm aware of."

This is true for me! I didn't realize that it was common.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Are there any INFJ's Enneagram 1w/2?
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'